"Life is amazingly good when it's simple and amazingly simple when it's good." ~ Terri Guillemets

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Old Time Party

I'm still flying by the seat of my pants here...
making up this blog as I go along.
One post done and a few followers (thank you),  
so why not have a party...an Old Time Party here at the farmhouse.
LOL...are we having fun yet?


I've decided that this party will be held once a month. Why?
To tell the truth, I do not know how those wonderful bloggers out there do it.
Truly, they are super human (love them) by having weekly parties.
Once a month here will keep me happy, will help me stay balanced, and will fit my schedule.


Consider yourself invited and mark your calender.
Old Time Party will be held the first Monday of every month.
That's this coming Monday, October 1.
Whoo-hoo! Come as you are!


So I'm...
Callin' all Pickers!
Show us your finds...flea market, thrift shop, curbside, and from any other thrifty outlet.

Callin' all Crafters!
Show us your projects...anything which involves material, glue, scissors, paints, and  other creative tools.

Callin' all Healthy Homemakers!
Show us your skills...healthy recipes, going green, gardening, homesteading, and maintaining a healthy, balanced home.


Please join in on the fun with me on October 1.
I would hate to party alone, but I will if I have too.  :)

Sending some farmhouse love,
Cindy


8 comments:

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Goody! I get to be the first to respond! Cindy, this is a great idea! I love the idea of once a month, it will be a good one to prepare for, and sounds really like you got a good theme! I will decide what I can do for this first party for your new blog!!
Blessings,
Susie

Loretta said...

Hi Cindy, sounds like a party to me! Oh yeah, I'm following you here too!
xoxo

sweetvintageofmine said...

Well, this sounds like so much FUN! Believe or not, I have never joined a party in the blogging world. Just watched....I am anxious/curious to come to this party!! Looking forward to more! From one sweetie to another~~~Roxie

cynthia lee designs said...

Sounds like fun to me!!
~Cindy

Sarajan said...

You're off to a great start! I'm so glad I found your blog. Great pictures! -- Jan

outjunking said...

Sounds exciting. A cool place for pickers.

The Farmer's Daughter said...

Love this! I'll see you Monday!

Audrey said...

Just joined your blog and looking forward to the monthly party.
Blessings,
Audrey Z. http://audreyzumwalt.blogspot.com/
Timeless Treasures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...