"Life is amazingly good when it's simple and amazingly simple when it's good." ~ Terri Guillemets

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Party Countdown

Can ya believe we're heading into October?
Where, I mean seriously, where did September go?

Tomorrow morning, October 1 will be the start of our
Old Time Party...whoo-hoo!!!


Farm gals (& guys) sure like to party.
If ya notice in the photo above, it says giveaway.
Yep! I'll be doing a fun little twist with this party every month.
More on that tomorrow.

So...ya have your invite.
I'm callin' all Pickers, Crafters, and Healthy Homemakers.
Party starts at 6:00 am Monday morning, October 1.
See ya then!

Sending ya'll some farmhouse love,
Cindy

2 comments:

The Farmer's Daughter said...

I'll set my alarm!

Corn in my Coffee-Pot said...

I just saw this ...and your blog...at The Country Farm Home...she's bringing her jars!

I'm going to check out your blog!
See what I can dig up to come to your first party! Yay...love a party.
Pat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...