"Life is amazingly good when it's simple and amazingly simple when it's good." ~ Terri Guillemets

Monday, September 24, 2012

Sweet and Simple Start

Hi y'all!!!
It's about time to get this blog up and running!
Woo-hoo! Can ya tell I'm excited?


I'm Cindy from Old Time Pickers and enjoy stocking my pickin' cool shop.
I love every minute of all I do, but...
I've been wanting to get my farm girl on so it's time for me to invite ya to come on in.

So what can ya expect here?
Well, we'll do a little partying! You can come as you are or put on your fancy best...
So, how about some farm features? You might be plum tickled with what I have planned...
Hey, there will be some sweet giveaways! I'll be doing them every month. That's right, you could win... 
and I'm looking forward to so much more. 
It will all be about a sweet and simple farmhouse style.


October is when it will all start and that's just around the corner.
That deserves another woo-hoo!
So get your farm gal/guy on and come and join me.
The more the merrier!
Stay tuned...more to come...

Sending Sweet & Simple Farmhouse Love,
Cindy 

10 comments:

sweetvintageofmine said...

This farmhouse gal is happy for you! WOO-HOO back to ya! Can't wait to see more! From one sweetie to another~~~Roxie

The Farmer's Daughter said...

I'm following here, too!
Can't wait to see what you'll come up with! I know it will be great!
Wishing you blessings in your new adventure!
Dru

Tombstone Livestock said...

Well I just added another blog to follow, Love your header.

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Yay! This looks like you are going to have a great time here! I am happy for you! Can't wait to see what comes along next!
Blessings,
susie

cynthia lee designs said...

I'm excited for you and can't wait to see more!! I'm a farmhouse girl even though I don't live on a farm.
~Cindy

Maureen said...

Can't wait to see what you've been up to!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Good luck to you, It will be great. Shoot, I wish my farm was right next to yours...I guess I need a farm...What I mean is, I wish I was your neighbor too! I am off to check out your pickin' cool shop!

Carol

outjunking said...

I love it when a women takes charge and presses forward it inspires us all. Can't wait.

Cheryl said...

Best of luck to you and your new adventure!
Can hardly wait to see what's next.
Have fun,
Cheryl

Ruffles and Relics said...

This sounds great as I am more of a follower of all these lovely blogs,
Once a month I could surely have something to say and show:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...