"Life is amazingly good when it's simple and amazingly simple when it's good." ~ Terri Guillemets

Saturday, October 20, 2012

The Farmhouse Schedule

Good morning, y'all!
I've had a few questions about my new blog here so I thought I'd explain my vision.

My other blog, Old Time Pickers, is about my pickin' adventures and my own interests.
It is a fun fit for my Old Time Pickers shop.

Well, I wanted to expand just a little so Old Time Farmhouse was born.
When it is ready, it will be a shop that will embrace a sweet and simple decor for the farmhouse.
And this is where I am today...with a blog that embraces that fresh farmhouse style.
What I have planned is a Monday post blog. 
I'll be posting on Mondays with the following schedule:

First Monday of the month - the Old Time Party.
Come and join the linky party.


Second Monday of the month - the announcement of a giveaway.
Come and see what you could win for your farmhouse.


Third Monday of the month - the winner of the giveaway will be announced
and party participants will be featured.


Fourth Monday of the month - a Farm Fresh Feature will showcase the farmhouse style
of a selected blogger.

So that's my schedule.
We'll see how it goes. I'm willing to tweak it if necessary.
Feel free to spread the word. The more the merrier.
Let's all get our farm gal/guy on!

I appreciate all the support you've been throwing my way!

Sending ya farmhouse hugs,
Cindy

3 comments:

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Hey Cindy! This Farmhouse is so happy to attend all your Old Time Farmhouse Events that I can! I love to support such a wonderful blogger and Farm Gal! You are such a sweety!
Blessings,
Susie

Pam said...

Hi Cindy. I look forward to all the fun you have planned! I will keep checking in on you so I don't miss a things! Thanks for committing the time for us bloggers! xo's Pam

Sandy said...

That's quite an ambitious schedule
you've set up and I'll be so happy
to join in when possible..
Congrats!
Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...