"Life is amazingly good when it's simple and amazingly simple when it's good." ~ Terri Guillemets

Monday, October 29, 2012

Who's This Farm Chick?

It's....Monday!
I'd like to thank y'all for the wonderful comments on my rustic farmhouse kitchen.
It warms my heart and I feel blessed!

I'm keeping to my schedule of a special post every Monday.
But ya know what?
There is no plan for this fifth Monday of the month so....
this post will be a little different and a lot of special.

Do ya know this farm chick?
She's an old soul, one who was born with a love and passion for anything old.
She's known as The Farmer's Daughter and I'm proud to call her my friend.

Well, my friend says her farmhouse style is plain and simple.
Are you kidding me? Do me a favor and go on over to her blog to see this...


She was inspired to do this pattern on her floor and labored over it until it was just right.
I have farmhouse envy! And I want to see more!
We all want to see more so...


on the fourth Monday in November, 11/26/12,
The Farmer's Daughter at The Country Farm Home
will be our first
Farm Fresh Feature!!!

Whoo-hoo, I'm so excited and truly honored!
We will get a peek of her farmhouse and way of life.
Mark your calendars so you can get your farm gal/guy on
and I'll see ya there!

I'll be doing a Farm Fresh Feature every month 
so if you have a suggestion for a possible future feature, please let me know!

Sending ya farmhouse hugs,
Cindy

8 comments:

The Farmer's Daughter said...

Oh, My Goodness! Now, I'm blushing! For once, I don't know what to say--I'm speechless! Very unusual for me. LOL Thanks so much, Cindy--I'm honored to be your friend, too! And, I'm totally honored to be your first Farmhouse Feature in November! Looking forward to it!
A Big Hug For YOU!
Dru

vintage grey said...

Very sweet!! Will head over to her blog! xo Heather

Debra said...

I visit her blog alot....I love it :)

shabby.cry said...

Hy Cindy! I like your blog and as yours, my blog is new too. Keep in touch ! Hugs, Cristina

Dorothy said...

Hi there, love that kitchen! Must visit her blog, thanks for sharing.
Dorothy

Pam @ 52apothecaryshop said...

Hi Cindy, great post! I had a floor similar to this in my kitchen and unfortunately it had to be replaced due to a flooding. Love the farmhouse style! xo's Pam

Connie said...

Hello Cindy, Your kitchen is wonderful and I love how you put the shutters up to hide the sink area. I had always liked my kitchen separated from the living room . . . and for that very reason. I do not understand all this new open concept stuff. I can not relax if I'm looking at chores needing to be done and there is always something to do in the kitchen. I found you at Carol's Polka Dot Closet . . . and I have become your newest follower. Please accept my invitation to share the love and follow me back. I love making new friends and blogging sisters.
Connie :)

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Hi Cindy! You are the sweetest! I just adore Dru! Her style makes my heart sing!
Blessings,
Susie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...