"Life is amazingly good when it's simple and amazingly simple when it's good." ~ Terri Guillemets

Thursday, November 29, 2012

December's Coming!


Yes, December's coming...ready or not!
With the beginning of the new month almost upon us, 
I wanted to throw in a reminder that the Old Time Party will be happening this coming Monday.


It will be a little special this month as I've been asked to join in the 'Creating Christmas' blog hop with
Traci at Fishtail Cottage doing Natural Christmas decor on Dec. 11
and 
Jann at Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson doing Vintage Christmas decor on Dec. 13.

So exciting! And me? I'll be doing Farmstyle Christmas decor on Dec. 3 at our Old Time Party.
I'll show you mine if you show me yours!
Here's your chance to add your farm style for the holidays to the Old Time Party.
Of course all pickers, crafters, and healthy homemakers will still be in on the fun.

And do ya remember that I'm adding the giveaway into the mix?
Whole bunch of fun all rolled into one.
Lots coming up this Monday.
Hope to see you there!

Farmhouse hugs,
Cindy

3 comments:

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Cindy, Sounds like a busy and wonderful month of blog events and lots of inspiration. I look forward to seeing your decor for farmhouse style.
Thank you for stopping by and your kind comment. Wishing you a great weekend.
Hugs, Celestina Marie

Sherry at The Rusty Pearl said...

I cant wait to see all that you will do Farmhouse STYLE girl ...... Just awesome blog. Love it ........... Hugs.. Stop by ours when you can .. We will love to have you

vintage grey said...

I am excited about December!! Have a wonderful weekend! xo Heather

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...