"Life is amazingly good when it's simple and amazingly simple when it's good." ~ Terri Guillemets

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Welcome


'An open home, an open heart, here grows a bountiful harvest' ~ Judy Hand


My porch in its natural state...
little spiderwebs tucked away in crevices,
fall leaves scattered here and there,
and mulch thrown about due to squirrels digging in my containers.
I like it and to me it says welcome even in its natural state. 

Joining up at Share Your Cup Thursday!

Farmhouse hugs,
Cindy 

7 comments:

sweetvintageofmine said...

I love your colors! I too, enjoy the natural state for my porch~~~your porch is very lovely and inviting! Roxie

The Farmer's Daughter said...

I totally agree! Feels warm and welcoming. I see that water bucket of mums! lol

Our Neck of the Woods said...

I love your porch! It is the epitome of welcoming! The colors are fabulous.

cynthia lee designs said...

Love your porch...very inviting!!
~Cindy

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Front porches make me happy! I think it is such a welcoming place that you have here! The fall leaves just look so happy to lay there! i know it sounds kind of silly, but the first thing I think about every time we are expecting company is the from porch! First impressions, you know? And I think yours is so restful and welcoming.
Susie

Jann Olson said...

How could you not feel welcome on such an inviting porch Cindy? It's those little things that makes a house a home. Thanks for sharing with Share Your Cup.
Hugs,
Jann
p.s. Hubby is going to help me work on party button tomorrow.

Sherry at The Rusty Pearl said...



I love your blog. I am a new blogger so seeing such awesome inspiration is wonderful.. Check out my blog if you get a chance ...would love to have you too.. I am your newest follower.. I think i will stay awhile...love it here : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...