"Life is amazingly good when it's simple and amazingly simple when it's good." ~ Terri Guillemets

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Why A Party?

Want to know why I decided to have a party?
Of course it's fun, but it is so much more.


I have met the most wonderful bloggers through parties.
I don't mean that I've met them in person, but sometimes it seems like that.

It all starts when you stop in at a party and think a link looks interesting.
Then you click on it. And then the chemistry clicks.


This blogger is like you. This blogger has a style you like. This blogger strives to be better.
Something just clicks and before long, you become friends.

I have 'collected' a few friends due to blogging.
That's a good collection, better than my collection of white dishes or of my granite ware.


And so I have high hopes here. More than me just throwing a party.
This is about bringing friends together...new and old.


My wish is that this Old Time Party grows and friendships blossom.
Yes...I have high hopes for y'all.


Sendin' out some farmhouse hugs to my collection of friends,
Cindy

6 comments:

Ruby and Arthur said...

I agree, blogging buddies are the best! Jean

sweetvintageofmine said...

Hey Cindy! Just letting you know I finally got the link set up on my posting to the party! As I have been saying in recent weeks, my format/layout and other issues have not been right, so I am working with what it's allowing me too. I was able to get the link on!! hooray! Lets PARTY on! Roxie

vintage grey said...

So sweet and will have to check out your party!! xo Heather

Our Neck of the Woods said...

So sweet! I really enjoy all the new bloggers I've had the pleasure of "meeting" over the past few months since I started participating in linky parties. Thank you for exposing us to great bloggers like yourself :)

Connie said...

Hi Cindy . . . party linking and all that jazz is still foreign to me. I want to learn everything . . . but there is so much going on in this blogging world. It's hard for an old gal to keep up.
This is a very interesting post and you are an inspiration :)

Have a marvelous day.
Your blogging sister, Connie :)

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Yes, making blogging buddies is the greatest!
Love ya!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...