"Life is amazingly good when it's simple and amazingly simple when it's good." ~ Terri Guillemets

Saturday, December 1, 2012

An Adventure

This is the story of two country souls with their own blogs.
One day their paths cross and things start to happen.
Good things! They connect and before long a wonderful friendship develops.

On the left in the photo above is The Farmer’s Daughter at The Country Farm Home.
And that’s me on the right. Yes, both pictures were taken many years ago.
The thing is that it seems like we’ve known each other for a lifetime.
And now we have decided to have an adventure together. It was bound to happen.
We want to share that adventure with you. You're our friend, too.

So please, come join us in this fun, farm filled adventure...


‘Country Whites Weekend’
A linky party held the third weekend of every month.
Friday morning through Sunday evening
starting December 21st.


It’s plain and simple and oh, so sweet.
Embrace your country whites and share them here!  
Inspire us. Take us home. Fill us with country charm.


Held jointly here at
The Old Time Farmhouse 
&
Link here or there and you will show up on both blogs.
Nice, huh?


Features will be held the following Friday.
Be sure to check both blogs to see if your country whites have been featured.


Your country whites will be something we'll want to crow about!
(Sorry...couldn't help myself.)

Farmhouse hugs,
Cindy

12 comments:

The Farmer's Daughter said...

Good Morning, Cindy! You're so sweet. . .and, I'm so excited to be going on this adventure with you! Hope we'll have lots of friends join us. It promises to be so much fun!
And, I'm so glad to see that Roo is still with you. Every farmhouse needs a rooster! lol
Hugs from my Farmhouse,
Dru

Julie Marie at Idyllhours said...

Hi Cindy... I am so excited for this!... my home is full of color right now for Christmas, but I do have alot of my pretty farmhouse whites I would love to share... can't wait!... xoxo Julie Marie PS I love both of your blogs!!!

Sherry said...

Oh, count me in! Love your & Dru's style. Will mark this down. Working on a post for your Christmas party right now and was coming over to get the details!
Hugs,
Sherry

Maureen Wyatt said...

I'll be sure not to miss this party!

Maureen said...

Oh I love that stool! I have tons of white stuff but not sure if any would qualify for country...hmmm ....have to think on this one.

Faye said...

This sounds so good, count me in too. It may not be this month, things have become way to hectic and I think I'll have to take a break from blogging for a bit but after the first of the year I'll return and join in as much as I can! Thanks!

Our Neck of the Woods said...

I love country whites! And of course I love that Roo made an appearance :) How are things going with him?

cynthia lee designs said...

Oh how I love country whites. I've been adding more and more of them to my home. Even decorated my Christmas with white this year. Hope to join in on the fun.
~Cindy

Jann Olson said...

You two were meant to besties! Love both your styles. This will be so darn fun! Can't wait!! I will have to search my house for any whites I can share. Great idea gals!
Hugs,
Jann

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Awe.. look at those two sweet faces! What a wonderful thing to find an adventure with a like minded friend! It is just a fabulous idea, and I can't wait to see what turns up!
Blessings,
Susie

ImSoVintage said...

What a fun idea. Looking forward to seeing everyone's whites :)

Celestina Marie said...

hi Cindy, Oh this sounds like so much fun. I would love to join in and share a few of my farmhouse whites.

Thanks for stopping by sweet friend.
Hugs, Celestina Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...