"Life is amazingly good when it's simple and amazingly simple when it's good." ~ Terri Guillemets

Friday, December 28, 2012

Featured Whites - Country Whites Weekend #1


Well, you did it! And I'm delighted you did!
We threw a party and you came ready to join in on the fun!

You embraced your country whites and shared them with us!  
You inspired us. You took us home. You filled us with country charm.

I , along with The Country Farm Home, truly wish to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for joining us at our first Country Whites Weekend. We are so honored and feel privileged to call you our country gal friends!


So are you ready?
It's time to announce our features! The top three with the most views...

1. Christmas in the Dining Room by Ohio Farm Girl


Where do I even start?!? All the festive whites mixed with silver!


And you need to see the built-ins within in her fabulous home.
Please country check it out! She'd be pleased if ya paid her a visit.




We all love an old, rustic barn surrounded by freshly fallen snow,especially 12+ inches of it.
Sigh. Please country check it out! She'd be tickled for ya to come on over.




Details! It's about the details all throughout her home.
She truly captured the essence of the meaning of country whites.
Please country check it out! She'd be pleased you dropped by.


And now for
my Country Whites pick of the month...

IMG_9415

How many country gals throw their enamelware out into the snow for a photo shoot!?!
And then, throw some red into the mix for a pop of color!

IMG_9420

Jann is a real rebel and makes me laugh! Go country check her out so she can make ya smile.

Next,  go on over to visit my Country Whites partner at The Country Farm Home to see her pick of the month. Better hurry. I think she's waiting for you.


If you were featured, please feel free to grab our button to place on your blog.


Country Whites Weekend is always held the third Friday of every month.
The next party will be held January 18 so mark your calendar.
We're looking forward to seeing y'all then!

Farmhouse hugs,
Cindy

8 comments:

Jann Olson said...

Cindy, you sweet thing! What a wonderful nonexpected surprise. You started my day off with a bang! Love ya gal!
Hugs,
Jann

Julie Marie at Idyllhours said...

Love all of those posts Cindy, especially the gorgeous old barn... Happy New Year to you!... xoxo Julie Marie

sweetvintageofmine said...

Congrats on country whites feature! I think it was wonderful! I must join in for the FUN and great ideas! Roxie

Sherry at The Rusty Pearl said...

I love all the posts and I smiled too when I saw WINNIE the POOH quote .. I love WINNIE ... and you guys.. . I leave here happy after every visit... HUGS ...and hope that your NEW YEAR IS BLESSED

ohiofarmgirl said...

Thank you so much..what a thrill that you enjoyed my home!!!! I am leaving my Christmas decorations up into the New Year...nice to just relax and enjoy for a few more days. Dianntha

lilraggedyangie said...

I am a new follower found you through Ohio Farm Girl ...what a great blog you have I look forward to getting to know you ! hugs lil raggedy angie

cynthia lee designs said...

Congrats to the top three!! It was a great party and I can't wait for the next one!
hugs,
Cindy

Our Neck of the Woods said...

I love the snowy barn photo! So pretty :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...