"Life is amazingly good when it's simple and amazingly simple when it's good." ~ Terri Guillemets

Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year

Year in review...













As some of you know, I have another blog at Old Time Pickers.
Some of the above photos have appeared there.
From here on out, I'll be blogging about my country life and more on this blog. 
The Old Time Pickers blog will now be about my pickin' and shop adventures.

And now is the perfect time to thank y'all for your support and friendship.
I'd also like to welcome and thank all new followers. I do appreciate it.

Wishing you country blessings and some good old times in the coming year!
Farmhouse Hugs and Happy New Year,
Cindy

8 comments:

Sue@CountryPleasures said...

Love the Aug. shot best!! Nicely done!!

The Farmers Daughter said...

It's always nice to look back over the past year, isn't it? There's a line in Jazz Singer (the movie)that I love: "You've got to know where you've been in order to know where you're going." Maybe not the exact words but close enough! You did both in this post! Looks like you have a plan. I'm working on mine. . . .lol
Many Blessings in the New Year,
Dru

Our Neck of the Woods said...

These shots are all so lovely! I really like the one from May with the beautiful flowers in the mason jar. I have spring fever! Oh, and the little bunny rabbit in June? Sooooo cute! Of course I love Roo as well :) Amazing photos and great way to end the year!

Dorothy Crutchfield said...

So many pretty pictures, I really loved the little bunny!
Happy New Year,
Dorothy and Ms.Wilma

cynthia lee designs said...

Great pictures from each month of last year!!
I'm trying to figure out some plans I have for my blog this coming year.
Happy New Year!
hugs,
Cindy

Pamela Gordon said...

Great pics Cindy. I am new to your blog so just finding out about all your fun things. Happy New Year blessings to you!

Chenille Cottage said...

Hi Cindy!
I'm so glad you shared your monthly favorite posts from 2012. I began blogging in April and missed your first three months of posts.
How I love your delicious Valentine's cookies perched on a red gingham background!
Blessings and thanks for sharing,
Carolynn xxx

My Little Home and Garden said...

I enjoyed looking at these photos from your year. I love the reflections in the autumn shot.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...