"Life is amazingly good when it's simple and amazingly simple when it's good." ~ Terri Guillemets

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Natural Christmas Touches

I already shared my Christmas decor in my living room and my kitchen.
You can click here if you want to check it out.
I added lots of boxwood tucked here and there with some pine cones for that natural look.


I noticed in this picture that my tobacco basket looked bare.
I've been kicking around some ideas for it, but hadn't considered Christmas decor.
I decided it needed something now so I went outside to find some sticks.
I cut five of them to the same size and formed a star shape.
Tied it off with twine and put some greenery behind it.


It still needed something so I looked in my stash and found the little sign and heart.
Just the right touch. Sweet and simple.


If you would like to see my farmhouse vintage Christmas in my dining room with all my whites and rustic elements, please click here.


Farmhouse hugs,
Cindy

11 comments:

vintage grey said...

So beautiful and I love the star!!! xo Heather

Amy said...

Love that quilt hanging in the background.

cynthia lee designs said...

Love it!! So sweet and simple!!
hugs,
Cindy

Jori said...

You are so creative! It turned out great. I love that you worked with what you already had. Fabulous!

Ruby and Arthur said...

So simple using what you had, love it! Jean

The Farmer's Daughter said...

Love that tobacco basket with the star! Don't you want to come and finish decorating for me?
Hugs!
Dru

Our Neck of the Woods said...

So nice! I love the tobacco basket and the natural touches you incorporated. Great job!

Sandy said...

The quilt sets it off perfectly
and the tobacco box is a nice
addition...
Happy Holidays
Sandy

Sherry said...

Oh Cindy! I so love the tobacco basket! My grandma has one in her garage all decked out like this in KY! I hope to get my hands on one some day!
Sherry

Jann Olson said...

Cindy, I am still visiting Tracie's link ups. Love your sweet twig star! The touches of boxwood are fab!
Hugs,
Jann

Little Susie Home Maker said...

I love this so much! Very pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...