"Life is amazingly good when it's simple and amazingly simple when it's good." ~ Terri Guillemets

Friday, January 18, 2013

Country Whites Weekend #2 - Country Kate



Welcome to Country Whites Weekend!
It’s plain and simple and oh, so sweet.
Embrace your country whites and share them here!  
Inspire us. Take us home. Fill us with country charm.


Hope y’all have had a wonderful week!
I’ve been staying tucked in, out of the dreary wet and cold these days.
I’m so looking forward to the warmer weather so I can get out and about.
I want to do some of my favorite things.


And what do I like to do best? Pickin’ has to be at the top of my list.
One fun pickin’ adventure brought me face to face with Kate.
We immediately hit it off! She has lots of ‘old time’ style.
Look at her blouse…pretty, handmade, and old.
And she’s a country gal through and through.


She was looking for a new home so I offered her mine.
She quickly agreed when she found out that I lived in the country.
Since then, we’ve had fun playing with vintage material, lace, and jewelry.
Just a couple of country gal pals, we are...living happily ever after!


‘Country Whites Weekend’
The third weekend of every month…
Friday morning through Sunday evening.


Held jointly at
Old Time Farmhouse 
&
Link here or there and you will show up on both blogs.

Features will be held the following Friday,
so be sure to come back and check out both our blogs.
Wishing to keep it sweet and simple, we will continue to visit everyone, but without commenting so we can dedicate our time to choosing our picks for the features.

Please Do:
Write your country whites post first and link back here to Country Whites Weekend with text or link back with the Country Whites Weekend photo within your post.
Here at the party, be sure to link up your post url, not your blog url.
We’d appreciate it if you became a follower of both our blogs.
Take the time to visit at least 3 other party participants.

Please Don’t:
Link to shops, giveaways, parties and blog hops.
Link up something that you have already shared here.

Let the party begin!

Photobucket


13 comments:

Suzan Sweatman said...

Hi!!!
Just linked up - so happy to " meet " you - now your newest follower!
Hugs,
Suzan

a house full of vintage said...

Glad I found your blog...I'm your newest follower!

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Cindy, What a beauty and your display is so charming. You sure gave her a pretty new home. Thank you for hosting my friend.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs and Blessings, Celestina Marie

cynthia lee designs said...

Kate is so pretty dressed in her Country Whites!!
I can't wait to go pickin' too.
Thanks to you and Dru for hosting the Country Whites Weekend.
hugs,
Cindy

Our Neck of the Woods said...

I linked up my snowy photos from last month! I think they qualify as country whites :) Hope you have a great weekend!

Tanya said...

cute post and kate is beautiful!

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Hi Cindy. I don't have a farmhouse but a little Victorian cottage tucked away in the hills of Northern California, and I'm a follower and fan of Dru, so now I found out about your blog and am now a follower and fan of yours. I'd love you to visit the Cottage when you have time, and thanks for co- hosting this great party..Happy Weekend..Judy

sweetinspirationsbyjpdesigns said...

Stopping by, from the Country Farmhouse, to follow and say hello. Looking forward to seeing more of what you do!
Have a great weekend!

jeanetteann said...

Linked up, thank you for hosting.
I just love vintage linen anything. The blouse is lovely x

Jann Olson said...

Oh my, I was so jealous of Kate. You know, that it was her and not me. Then I saw that she didn't couldn't defend herself so I decided to be nice. I don't have a country post today, but wanted to hop over and see.
Hugs,
Jann

Sherry said...

You just can't beat these dress forms! So much decorating potential. Beautiful!
Sherry

Diane said...

That dress form is adorable. Love the farmhouse style. Thanks for hosting!

Kassandra said...

Hi Cindy! Love your Kate, and the way you introduced her! I think if she meets my Amélie (http://kassandrashabby.blogspot.com/2013/01/amelie.html)they both would become good friends despite of the language barriers LOL
Unfortunately I missed the party but I´m looking forward to the next one!!! (I´ve been checking several of the posts anyway). Following both you and Dru since now...
Warmest hugs,
K.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...