Friday, January 25, 2013

Featured Whites - Country Whites Weekend #2


Whoo-hoo! Thanks to all of you, we had one heck of a party!
We appreciate each and every one of you! 

You embraced your country whites and shared them with us.
You inspired us. You took us home. You filled us with country charm.

I , along with The Country Farm Home
are so honored and feel privileged to call you our country gal friends!


So are you ready?
It's time to announce our features! The top three with the most views...


 

Beautiful photography that sets a white country mood! It does speak to your soul. 
And Angie is so generous to share the sheet music graphic to this song.
Please country check it out! She'd be tickled if ya stopped by!




This living room shouts country~ rustic~farmhouse. Sigh. Just my style!
Go country check it out! She'd be pleased if ya did!




She's celebrating the season and hoping for snow with all her decor!
Please country check it out! She'd be happy if ya dropped by.


And now for my Country Whites pick of the month...



This photo makes me think of a cold country morning after doing chores on the farm and coming in to be warmed up with a cup of coffee at the kitchen table with a tasty slice of coffee cake on the side. 
And she shares her recipe for that coffee cake.
Go country check her out so she can share that recipe with you.

Next,  go on over to visit my Country Whites Weekend partner at The Country Farm Home to see her pick of the month. I know her pick, but I'll let her tell you.


    If you were featured, please feel free to grab our button to place on your blog.



Country Whites Weekend is always held the third Friday of every month.
The next party will be held February 15 so mark your calendar.
We're looking forward to seeing y'all then!

Photobucket

11 comments:

chateau chic said...

Cindy, Thanks again for helping to host this fun party! You and Dru are so inspiring yourselves!!
Mary Alice

Ayu Maselli said...

Thanks for hosting, wow compliment for the featured posts and you are both so cute on the photograph.
wishing you a beautiful weekend

Tanya Breese said...

this was a lot of fun, thanks for hosting! can't wait for next month!

Celestina Marie said...

Wonderful whites and features from these amazing blogs. Thank you so much for hosting all this fun. See you in Feb.
Hugs, Celestina Marie

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Thank you so much Cindy, for counting me among your featured posts. I am honored that you would pick me with all the great ones out there. Congratulations to the other features also..Happy Friday..Judy

Our Neck of the Woods said...

Great features! Thanks for hosting the party. It was a lot of fun to visit other participants!

Elizabeth (Blue Clear Sky) said...

Thanks so much for including my winter living room in your features! It looks like I am in great company. I am happy to have found your blog and party.

Sherry said...

Hi Cindy!
Thank you so very much for the feature! I am very honored you picked out this when there is so much country goodness joining in all month! I love your parties! So glad you and Dru started this lovely spot in the blogland.
Hugs,
Sherry

cynthia lee designs said...

Congrats to those who were featured!! It was a great party and I can't wait until the next one.
hugs,
Cindy

Sherry at The Rusty Pearl said...

I loved these pics so much. I love that towel that said All is well with my soul.. HOW can I buy one of those . I JUST LOVE LOVE LOVE (DID I SAY LOVE) that ... HUGs and wishing you always a blessed week ...

Amy said...

These pics are great. I really like the first It is Well photograph and the white enamel coffee pot. So nice. I'll mark Feb. 15 on the calendar!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...