"Life is amazingly good when it's simple and amazingly simple when it's good." ~ Terri Guillemets

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I Win!


I'm an outdoor gal. Nature and I are like best friends.
My garden, the lake, the critters...they all make my spirit soar.

Oh, and the sweet little birds.
I enjoy listening to their songs when spring arrives.
I share their company in my garden during the summertime.
I like watching them during the fall while preparing for winter.
I delight in their visits to my deck to eat the seeds I put out especially for them during the cold months. 


So you can imagine how excited I was to win these two tea towels from
Aren't they as sweet as all get out!
Birds, nests, and stripes in red and blue.
Perfect for my farmhouse kitchen!
I love them!


And besides the two tea towels, she sent me a sweet little ole valentine and a dried orange slice that she made herself and shared the how to on her blog
Thank you so much, Jean! You're a good blogging buddy!

Photobucket

9 comments:

Ayu Maselli said...

Congratulation Cindy for winning those beautiful gifts.
thanks for your lovely messages.
love it.
have a nice days
hugs

Ruby and Arthur said...

You are so welcome Cindy! I'm glad you like the towels. You displayed them so nicely! Jean

The Farmers Daughter said...

Congrats, Cindy! Those towels are perfect for you. How did I miss that giveaway? So glad you didn't!
Hugs,
Dru

Dawn said...

Im so glad you won, they couldn't have went to a better place. I just love Jean and her blog, we have become great friends! congrats on the win!

The Zeigler Homestead said...

Winning is fun-Congrats!! They are really pretty too. Like the colors.
--Susie

cynthia lee designs said...

Cindy,
Congrats on winning those pretty towels from Jean. Love them!! They are perfect for your farmhouse kitchen.
hugs,
Cindy

Our Neck of the Woods said...

They are so pretty! Congrats on the win :)

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

Beautiful winnings for sure! Congratulations!

Sherry at The Rusty Pearl said...

I love those ...I was going to say if you dont want them .. I know I do ... LOL .. just LOVED em ... HUGS and congrats on those they are just awesome !!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...