"Life is amazingly good when it's simple and amazingly simple when it's good." ~ Terri Guillemets

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Just Reminding You That...


Country Whites Weekend
will begin tomorrow morning first thing and go through the weekend!


Have a white critter ya want to show off?
Do ya have a winter wonderland out back?
How about some good old white farmhouse decor?
Make or bake anything white in the kitchen, lately?
Hmmm...the possibilities are endless!
Inspire us. Take us home. Fill us with country charm.
The Country Farm Home and I will be hosting and are so excited to see all your Country Whites!

Let's party!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Our Neck of the Woods said...

I think I have something that fits the bill! Will check back in tomorrow :) Hope you're having a good day!

Sherry at The Rusty Pearl said...

I sit here and just read thru your blog Posts love em .. HOpe that your having a blessed day . I see my sweet friend up there from OUR neck of the woods loves you guys too.. LOVE HER BLOG SO MUCH one of my faves... Have a blessed day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...