"Life is amazingly good when it's simple and amazingly simple when it's good." ~ Terri Guillemets

Friday, January 11, 2013

Old Time Features & A Winner


Good Friday morning, y'all!
Hope you're having a farmtastic week!
It's that time again to share the top 3 from the Old Time Party.

But before I do, I've had some requests for more information on my sourdough starter.
I'll provide some insight and what I've done sometime next week.
I'm no expert and this is my first shot at it, but I'm willing to share what I've learned up to this point.
Check back later if interested.

Okay, here are the top 3...


The most viewed was 'My Country Farmhouse Kitchen' at Cynthia Lee Designs.

K-3

Look at that farmhouse sink! And that light! And everything else! Great style!

K-12


The second most viewed was 'First Paint Project of 2013~Mercury Glass Buffet and Hutch' at Blue Clear Sky.



She transformed this beauty with paint and added natural elements mixed with vintage finds. Love it!




The third most viewed was 'Three Table Runners--One Tutorial' at The Country Farm Home.



How pretty is this and it's hand stitched! Such nice detailing!



Thank you all for joining in and taking the time to visit others.
I appreciate each and everyone of you!

And now for the winner of the apron giveaway...


Congratulations to Carolyn at Chenille Cottage!!! 


Photobucket

10 comments:

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

I love Cindy's kitchen!

Elizabeth (Blue Clear Sky) said...

Thanks for having the party and for the shout out on my buffet and hutch.

cynthia lee designs said...

Oh wow...my farmhouse kitchen was the most viewed. Thanks for hosting this wonderful party that allowed me to share my new kitchen with everyone.
hugs from my farmhouse kitchen,
Cindy

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Cindy,
Wonderful old time posts and congrats to those having the most visits. And Congrats to Carolyn on her giveaway win. She is a sweetie and I am so excited for her.

Thank you for stopping by and your kind comment. I am looking forward to next week's, Country Whites Weekend.
Hugs, CM

Our Neck of the Woods said...

Great features! Congrats to Carolyn for winning the cute apron :)

Have a great weekend, Cindy!

Bonnie@Creative Decorating said...

Cindy's kitchen is just wonderful! Love that farmhouse sink!

I want to hear how your sourdough turns out.

Jann Olson said...

Great features Cindy! I am so happy for Carolynn. She is in San Diego awaiting the birth of a new grand child. May have been born by now. She will love it. It is just her style!
Hugs,
Jann

The Farmers Daughter said...

I'm just now getting back to reading a few blogs! Congratulations to Carolynn. I know she'll love the give-away!
Hugs from the Farmhouse,
Dru

shabby.cry said...

Hy Cindy! I love your blog and I want to announce you that I shared with you my Cutie Pie Award. You can get it from my page http://shabbycry.blogspot.ro/2013/01/cutie-pie-award.html
Hugs, Cristina

Chenille Cottage said...

Oh, Cindy! I am tickled pink to be the winner of your darling apron. What a precious gift. My grams had one that she wore just like it!
I'm deeply humbled!
Blessings and so many thanks.
Carolynn. xxx
cmm1950@hotmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...