"Life is amazingly good when it's simple and amazingly simple when it's good." ~ Terri Guillemets

Monday, January 7, 2013

Still At It

I'm still at it.
Making changes here on the blog.
Here's a small change.
Remember Farm Fresh Feature?


The first one was held in November.
Then I skipped the month of December due to the holidays.
I've been moving my blog schedule around and think changing to the first Monday of every month is the perfect time for the Farm Fresh Feature. 


Need to do a shout out in case you did not see the first Farm Fresh Feature.
She was so gracious in sharing her family's history and country farm home.
Be sure to take a look!


The next Farm Fresh Feature will be February 4.
Looking forward to sharing a farmtastic feature with y'all!


Oh, and the giveaway...it will continue through the week.
Winner will be announced this Friday.

Farmhouse hugs,
Cindy

6 comments:

Our Neck of the Woods said...

I'm excited to see the next feature! I really enjoyed the first one. Dru has such an amazing home!

Hope I win the giveaway! :)

Dawn said...

The features are just beautiful:)

ImSoVintage said...

That dining room is just gorgeous.
Laura

The Farmers Daughter said...

Wow! Thanks for the mini-feature! Doesn't it look wonderful to see warm weather? Makes me more ready for spring. How many months away is it? Like all your changes. . .
Blessings,
Dru

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Cindy, have fun with your changes. Your blog looks wonderful. Looking forward to the features.
Thank you for stopping by and your kind comment. Have a creative day.
Hugs, CM

Eclectically Vintage said...

I dream of a barn just like that beauty - and rocking my cares away on that porch!
Kelly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...