Thursday, February 14, 2013

Country Whites Weekend #3 – Spring Fever


Welcome to Country Whites Weekend!
We are so thrilled that all you country folk have taken the time to party with us!
We appreciate each and every one of you and your inspiring country whites!


It’s plain and simple and oh, so sweet.
Embrace your country whites and share them here!
Inspire us. Take us home. Fill us with country charm.


I’ll just say it. I have spring fever! Not just a little, but way over the top.
I want to celebrate and enjoy the outdoors. Smell the clean air and listen to the birds sing.
I want to sit in my chair and look at the lake, but…


Winter. It’s just not my season.
I’m ready to get my hands dirty and play in my garden.
Flowers, fruits, and veggies…oh my!
And I’m looking forward to planting my ‘all white’ flower bed.


 Winter can be beautiful, especially when the lake starts to freeze.
But the season is just too long for this country gal.


When I look up, I want to see pretty petals against the blue sky,


not ice on cold, bare branches.


For sure. I’m ready for spring. How about you?


‘Country Whites Weekend’
The third weekend of every month…
Friday morning through Sunday evening.


Held jointly at
Old Time Farmhouse &
Link here or there and you will show up on both blogs.

Features will be held the following Friday,
so be sure to come back and check out both our blogs.
  
♥♥♥Country Rules♥♥♥

♥Write your country whites post first and link back here to Country Whites Weekend with text or link back with the Country Whites Weekend photo within your post.
♥Be sure to link up your post url, not your blog url.
♥Become a follower of both blogs.
♥Take the time to visit at least 3 other party participants.
♥Linking to shops, giveaways, parties and blog hops is a no-no.
♥Linking up something that you have already shared here is another no-no.
♥No more than 3 links per party.
♥All photos must be your own.

Thank y’all for following the rules.
Now let the party begin!


Photobucket

13 comments:

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Cindy,
After this post I am so ready for springtime. Lovely and inspiring once again. I love the vintage metal chairs in the grass. Mine are ready too and can't wait to enjoy them soon.
Thank you for joint hosting.
Have a special weekend.
Hugs, Celestina Marie

Jori said...

Wow! These blossoms are giving me spring fever too!

Jann Olson said...

Hi Cindy,
I am a Spring lovin gal myself. My favorite season in fact. I love getting down and dirty and havin a bad fever goin on over here! Love your stark contrast of winter and Spring whites. So glad I didn't miss the party!
hugs,
Jann

chateau chic said...

Cindy, you have a beautiful view in front of the lake, spring or winter!! Love this party and thank you so much for hosting!
Mary Alice

cynthia lee designs said...

Cindy...I'm so ready for Spring to get here too. So what did it do today...it snowed and the ground is now all white again!!
hugs,
Cindy

Barbara Jean said...

Thanks for inviting me to join you...will be back later to look around more.

blessings
barb

Elizabeth (Blue Clear Sky) said...

Thanks for hosting! It is definitely winter here, but I am looking forward to spring.

Patty Sumner said...

Me too Cindy. I am so ready to dig in the dirt and get outside...longer days....birds, flowers, gardens, and for me work at my new house....Love the two old white chairs...I can remember sitting in a pair like those on my Grandmother 's porch. Blessings!

The Farmers Daughter said...

We're all getting Spring Fever! The sun is shining today and it's already 58 degrees and I'm itching to get outside and play in dirt!
I'm enjoying the party!
Blessings, My Friend!
Dru

Sharing Shadymont said...

New follower. Joining in your party. Thanks for hosting and sharing your Spring Fever pictures. I'm afraid I have it too!

Ayu Maselli said...

Good Morning Cindy,

Beautiful spring blooms, behind a blue skies such a beauty.
Your house with the lake or in front of the lake..so amazing place for sure summer you no need to go to the beach. I can imagine sunbathing in front of the lake what a pamper.
wishing you a beautiful weekend Cindy
Love

Angie @ Knick of Time said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Cindy! Have a beautiful (even though cold) weekend! I agree with you - I am SO ready for spring!

Sherry said...

Oh, I am sorry Cindy. I missed your party! I had a birthday party for one of the children here at the house and did all my spring cleaning and the cooking so I didn't get to your party till today. Everything looks lovely.
Sherry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...