"Life is amazingly good when it's simple and amazingly simple when it's good." ~ Terri Guillemets

Friday, February 22, 2013

Featured Whites – Country Whites Weekend #3


What a fun party with lots of whites!

You embraced your country whites and shared them with us!
You inspired us. You took us home. You filled us with country charm.

I, along with The Country Farm Home, truly wish to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for joining us. We are so honored and feel privileged to call you our country gal friends!


So are you ready?
It's time to announce our features! The top three with the most views...



The white slipcovers are the perfect backdrop for her pretty farmhouse style.


Love the look of her whites with the vibrant colors throughout her log cabin.
Please country check it out! She'd be pleased if ya paid her a visit.



IMG_9958

Love her pickin’ cool finds that make her laundry room.

IMG_9951

 You will enjoy her sense of humor that comes with her posts.
Please country check it out! She'd be tickled for ya to come on over.



 

You need to see the work that was done here.


It’s amazing how paint and a few special pieces can transform a space.
Please country check it out! She'd be happy to see ya drop by.


And now for
my Country Whites pick of the month...




Angie and I have similar styles. When I saw her pantry, it made me smile.


Her sweet pantry resembles what I envision mine to be someday.
Go country check her out so she can make ya smile.

Next,  go on over to visit my Country Whites Weekend partner at The Country Farm Home to see her pick of the month.


If you were featured, please feel free to grab our button to place on your blog.


Country Whites Weekend is always held the third Friday of every month.
The next party will be held March 15 so mark your calendar.
We're looking forward to seeing y'all then!

Photobucket

13 comments:

Lisa Tucker said...

Wow! Talk about inspiration! I loved it all...thanks for sharing!!!

Jann Olson said...

Hi Cindy, it was such a nice surprise to see that I was being featured! Thanks to you and Dru. Oh, I missed Angies pantry. Love it and must go take a peek!
hugs,
Jann

Dawn said...

Thank you so much for the feature, I am honored. I love the pantry you featured and am heading over to see the other features, some are blogs I have never visited before:)

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Thank you so much for including my room in with the other fabulous white features! I have to agree with you, Angie's pantry is on all of our wish lists!

Thanks for hosting!

Vickie

Sherry at The Rusty Pearl said...

I love your features always ... YOUR a good SWEET SOUL GIRL . .I love my blogging sisters !!! Have a blessed day and always leaving here inspired and happy (JOYFUL)

Our Neck of the Woods said...

Awesome features! I love those white slipcovers in the first feature. I'm going to have to pay her blog a visit!

Chenille Cottage said...

Oh, Cindy! What a treat. You have chosen to feature some of my very favorite blogs. Each home has such a cute, homey, warm and friendly feel. Just like my Grandparents farmhouse back in the 50s.
Thank you for sharing and for your many kind comments on my blog.
You are a treasure!
Smiles,
Carolynn xo

Elizabeth (Blue Clear Sky) said...

Great features. I love visiting (and joining) the party for lots of inspiration.

Angie @ Knick of Time said...

Cindy,
Thanks so much for featuring my pantry - I'm truly honored! Love participating in Country Whites Weekend!

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Wow! Looks like fun! I am going to be having a bigger pantry soon!! I have to go see your featured post!! Thank you.
Blessings,
Susie

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Cindy, Great picks for the past CCW. Truly inspirational all.
Have a great Monday.
Hugs, Celestina Marie

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

I love Angie's style, and she is like the energizer bunny! Great farmhouse fun!

Sherry @ Thrift My House said...

Beautiful rooms! I just found your blog and I'm a new follower. I love farmhouse style decorating and I've been on a mission transforming my home on a budget. I look forward to getting a ton of ideas here. This blog is awesome!
Sherry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...