"Life is amazingly good when it's simple and amazingly simple when it's good." ~ Terri Guillemets

Thursday, February 28, 2013

What Happened?


What happened to February?
We are at the end of it. Actually, I'm glad.
February needs to be a short month. It has been so dreary and cold this year.


With tomorrow being the first of March, I can now look forward to spring.
And with tomorrow being the first Friday of the month, I want to remind you about the
Old Time Party & Giveaway!


Hope to see all ya farm gals and guys at the party first thing in the morning!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Patty Sumner said...

I agree Cindy! Where did February go? I am sooooo ready for Spring!!! Bring it on... Even though our Winter here in KY has been low snow...it has been cold and long....Love the daffodils...Blessings!

Our Neck of the Woods said...

I am happy to see February go! Bring on March! :)

Jori said...

I am SO happy tomorrow is March! February has been SO cold and miserable!

Liz said...

Glad to see February go! I heard on the news the daylight savings kicks in a week from Sunday. Oh spring is around the corner!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...