"Life is amazingly good when it's simple and amazingly simple when it's good." ~ Terri Guillemets

Monday, March 11, 2013

Friday Gathering


It's that time again for us all to gather this Friday and have a 
Country Whites Weekend!


and I are happy to host and give an open invite for y'all to join us!

What could you share? Here are some ideas that some bloggers have shared with us in the past...



white critters @ Ruby and Arthur,


white barn @ The Zeigler Homestead,



snow scene @ Our Neck of the Woods,



and white dishes @ Chateau Chic!

All country whites for ya to enjoy. You'll also enjoy their blogs. Go take a peek.

And now we are looking for more country whites!
Hope to see you and your country whites this Friday, March 15! 

Photobucket

9 comments:

Patty Sumner said...

Love all the whites. I would love to join a group but I am blessed if I can just keep up woth my posts...lol.. I will go check out your friend.. Rainy day here..whites are cheery! Blessings!

Sarah said...

Hi Cindy. I have tried to find an email address on ur blog. I wanted to share my address privately. I left my email address on ur last post. Thanks

Angie @ Knick of Time said...

I'll be there with white on!

Chenille Cottage said...

Looking forward to it, Cindy!
You're such a dear to remind me. I just visited Dru's blog and oooed and ahhhed at her lovely new arrangement.
Have a sweet week!
Blessings,
Carolynn xoxo

Our Neck of the Woods said...

Thanks so much for the mention, Cindy! Can't wait to check back on Friday.

cynthia lee designs said...

Can't wait...see ya there!!
hugs,
Cindy

Little Susie Home Maker said...

how beautiful! i hope that maybe I can join in this time, but still pretty busy. I will at least come for a visit!
Blessings,
Susie

Amy Kinser said...

i want to come to your party Friday. Going to do my best to get my act together so I can make it.

Blessings, Amy

Talya Tate Boerner said...

Beautiful blog. Just found you via The Pipeliner's Wife.
Talya
www.gracegritsgarden.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...