"Life is amazingly good when it's simple and amazingly simple when it's good." ~ Terri Guillemets

Friday, April 12, 2013

#7 Features - Bargains, Clocks, Decorating, & Get Aways


A happy Friday morning to y'all!
Weather has been warming up here and the storms have passed us over.
Lookin' forward now to a beautiful weekend!
Spring always brings oodles of enjoyable and energizing work in the great outdoors.

But before I start enjoying this spring weather, I thought I'd better stop and share the top viewed links from last week's Old Time Party.
Enjoy...


~I Brake For Antiques @ The Country Farm Home


She shared her passion and thrill of finding a bargain. Oh, we know the feeling!

~The Country Farm Home also had lots of views with Time On My Hands.~


Clocks are being made out of everything over there. So cute and creative!


~Just A Little Farmhouse Decorating @ Cynthia Lee Designs~

IBWB

She shared her changes in her living room and dining room. Such pretty and fresh farmhouse vignettes!



equipment

She shared her fun getaway in farm country. Now that's my kind of trip!


Thanks to all those who joined in at the Old Time Party!
It was so farmtastic of you!
Go ahead and grab the button if you were featured.


Have a great spring weekend!
Love y'all!!!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Our Neck of the Woods said...

Hope you enjoy the weather this weekend! It's supposed to be nice here as well. I can't wait! :)

cynthia lee designs said...

Cindy...Happy Friday to you!! It was a little rainy here this morning, then got windy and cold here today. Hope our weekend weather is better.
Thanks for hosting the Old Time Party.
hugs,
Cindy

The Farmers Daughter said...

Thanks so much for the features! I visited everyone's posts and loved them all. As you said, they are farmtastic! (Love that word--where do you come up with such cute ones?)
Springtime Blessings from the Farmhouse,
Dru

Bliss said...

I used to joke with my husband I was going to steel someone's windmill. I have not done it.... yet!

Bliss

Sherry at The Rusty Pearl said...

I love Bliss's comment ..TOO CUTE .. I love your blog as always filled with awesome(ness) hugs and have a blessed week (new) week I meant to say .. TOODLES

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...