"Life is amazingly good when it's simple and amazingly simple when it's good." ~ Terri Guillemets

Friday, April 26, 2013

Featured Whites - Country Whites Weekend #5


A big country hello this fine Friday morning to y’all!

Did ya enjoy your Country Whites weekend? We sure did!
You embraced your country whites and shared them with us!
Such fun. So inspirational. Lots of country charm.

I and The Country Farm Home thank you for taking the time to join us.
We feel privileged to call you our country gal friends!


We want to stress that you MUST have a link (that works) within you post that directs to
Old Time Farmhouse
and/or
Again, four participants were bumped out of the top five because they did not follow the rules. Sorry!

So are you ready?
It's time to announce our features! The top five with the most views...

1. Is It Porch Season Yet? by Chateau Chic


I'm an outdoor kind of gal so I took to this right away!
Nothin' like making the porch all pretty with the warmer weather arriving.
She pulled it all together so nicely with her chippy plant stand.


Please country check it out! She'd be pleased if ya paid her a visit.


2. 5 Minute No Sew Shams & Curtains for $6 by Design Dreams By Anne



Don't sew? No problemo!
Tea towels and fusible tape will do the job quite nicely here.
So pretty and a great color combo, too.
I can see these pillows in my home.


Please country check it out! She'd be tickled for ya to come on over.


3. Country Whites by Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson

IMG_0430

She went pickin' and ended up with a bunch of white goodies.
Some really nice finds.
I think I would have picked all the same things.
We'd be a fun mess if we ever went pickin' together.

IMG_0443

Please country check it out! She'd be happy to see ya drop by.


5.  Old Cupboard Turned Shabby-Chic Bookcase by The Attic of Kassandra



She redid an old rustic cabinet into a thing of beauty.
Paint, paper, and a sweet little angel did the trick.
So many possibilities for this pretty piece.



Please country check it out! She’d be glad to have you over.

Want to know who was #4 with the most views?
Head on over to my Country Whites Weekend partner at The Country Farm Home.
She’ll fill you in!

If you were featured, please feel free to grab our button to place on your blog.


Country Whites Weekend is always held the third Friday of every month.
The next party will be held May 17 so mark your calendar.
We're looking forward to seeing y'all then!

Photobucket

9 comments:

cynthia lee designs said...

Cindy...what great features this week!! And what a surprised when I went of to Dru's blog to see that I was number 4. Thanks to both of you for hosting this awesome Country Whites party.
hugs,
Cindy

Our Neck of the Woods said...

Great features this week! I love Chateau Chic's porch. So pretty!

Kassandra said...

Hi Cindy! It was a big surprise for me to come to your blog and see I was featured!!! Thank you very much, it´s really inspiring to realize that even with so many gorgeous projects around, someone can be still interested in humble works like mine... I really adore this party, and I´m ready for the next one!!!
Hugs,
K.

vintage grey said...

Beautiful whites!! Love the vegetable enamelware!! Happy weekend! xo Heather

Bliss said...

I'm going through my head right now thinking of what I picked up at garage sales yesterday. I know I saw a lot of white stuff but I don't think any came home with me.
Bliss

Elizabeth (Blue Clear Sky) said...

Great features! I am especially inspired by the pretty linens and the porch decor. Thanks for visiting and for your kind comment on my tablecloth pillow slips.

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

Loved the features, Cindy. I'd love the chippy white plant stand for myself!

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Cindy, lovely features for CWW.
I hated to miss this one, well May is here and another weekend not far off.
Thanks for hosting.
hugs, CM

Jann Olson said...

Sweetie, I was out of town and forgot to come have a look see. What a nice surprise. Love Country Whites!
hugs,
Jann

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...