"Life is amazingly good when it's simple and amazingly simple when it's good." ~ Terri Guillemets

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Getting Serious



Ya know how it is when you decide that some decluttering (is that a word?) needs to be done.
You really get serious and before you know it everything is torn up. That's the only way to do it right.

I'm working on the craft room and the goal is to go from 5 shelving units down to 3.
That means some things have to go out the door never to return...including 2 shelving units.
I'm on day 3. Yes, and I'm almost done. Just taking a break.

The room is looking pretty good. Nothing fancy, but it serves a purpose and I'll be finished with it today.
Hopefully, I can visit y'all soon.
Later!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Our Neck of the Woods said...

Good luck! I've learned that decluttering can be a long process if you don't stay focused!

Sherry at The Rusty Pearl said...

Yes we have those decluttering days... I am not a huge fan of the cable guy but the ol saying Gitter-done fits LOL .. I know it will turn out amazing...

Bliss said...

I am not reading this post. Anything that says getting serious while someone is holding cleaning tools is not what I want to read today. Might make me want to clean!

Bliss

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...