"Life is amazingly good when it's simple and amazingly simple when it's good." ~ Terri Guillemets

Friday, May 10, 2013

#8 Old Time Party Features


Good Friday to ya!
Come on in and sit a spell.
Just leave your boots at the door.
Ya know we enjoy barefootin' around these parts.

I'll make ya some tea and feel free to have a sourdough biscuit. Or two.
Your choice of fresh, raw honey or my blackberry jam to put on top.
How are you and whatcha been doin'? I've been pretty busy.

May is my crazy month. So much to do and so little time.
Remember, I got poison ivy? Well, that really set me back.
Even though I had to go to the doctor, I still got pretty sick from it this time.
It's more than a rash that itches. It's very painful.
I'm doing better now, but it makes me contemplate the purpose of poison ivy.
Movin' on...

I'm glad ya stopped in cause I wanted to share with you the top viewed from the
Old Time Party.
Go ahead. Grab another biscuit and I'll get started.
Here are the features from Old Time Party #8...


~My Kitchen Revisited @ Debbie-Dabble


She shared her kitchen which has that wonderful old time feel!
Lots of precious, vintage pieces here.


~Debbie Dabble also had lots of views with Colorful Patio~


This is her cute and colorful little corner. I could easily enjoy that cozy space.


~Vintage Door Display @ Southern Belle with Northern Roots~


Great vignette on a door with a down on the farm flair! Of course, I love that farm feel!


Thanks to all those who joined in at the Old Time Party!
It was so farmtastic of you!
Go ahead and grab the button if you were featured.


Have a wonderful weekend!
Love y'all!!!

Photobucket

11 comments:

shannon i olson said...

thank you for the feature. always a good time at your parties!! yee haw

Our Neck of the Woods said...

I'll take a sourdough biscuit with your blackberry jam, please! Sounds so yummy! Seems like your poison ivy problem came at just the wrong time. Although I don't think there's ever a right time for poison ivy! Glad to hear you are doing better now though. Hope you have a good weekend!

Liz said...

I feel your pain! I had a bad case last year that took 2 trips to the doctor. Sure hope it clears up soon!
Liz

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Glad to hear your doing better with the poison ivy ~ such a bummer.
Wonderful features ~ TFS
Prim Blessings
Robin

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Cindy!! OMG!! Not one but 2 features!! Thanks so very much!!
I am truly quite flattered!!

I will be giving you a shout out in my next post!!

Thanks again!!

Hugs,
Deb

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Me again!! So sorry to hear about your poison ivy... That is terrible!!

Hugs,
Deb

Magnolia Holler said...

Oh I could go for a warm biscuit and honey right now! Yumm! I'm sorry to hear about you poison ivy, I know how bad it can be...my husband had it bad last year, it went systemic. Hang in there and I hope you well!

cynthia lee designs said...

So glad to hear that you are getting better from that nasty poison ivy.
Great features!!
hugs,
Cindy

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Glad to read you're getting better. I bet you weren't able to sleep well if the rashes were painful (I speak from experience).

The Farmers Daughter said...

Great features, Cindy! Glad to hear you're feeling better, too. Did you see Dawn's post about using stick deodorant to dry up poison ivy?
Hope your Mother's Day is a good one!
Sunday Blessings from the farm,
Dru

Amy said...

So sorry about the poison ivy! Thanks for sharing the pic's. I really love the scales displayed on that door.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...