"Life is amazingly good when it's simple and amazingly simple when it's good." ~ Terri Guillemets

Friday, May 24, 2013

Featured Whites - Country Whites Weekend #6


Memorial Day is almost here.
Here's hoping that you will have some together time with loved ones this weekend 
and the time to honor those who have served and help protect our country.

Memorial Day, to me, always seems to be the kickoff for summer activities.
So where did the month of May go?
I've been spending the month doing garden and yard work with so much more to do.
I'm sure you have been busy, too.

Well, busy or not, let's get to the features from last week's Country Whites Weekend.
I and The Country Farm Home thank you for taking the time to join us.
We feel privileged to call you our country gal friends!



We're mixing up the features...just a little.
There will now be a total of six features.
I will do three and The Country Farm Home will do three.
So you will definitely want to visit both our blogs.
The six featured will be from the top viewed and in no particular order.
So let's get started!





Now I don't know about you, but I so enjoy the look of fencing and gates.
I don't seem to care if they are rustic or weathered and worn.
Those characteristics just gives them more country appeal.



Go country check it out to see her lovely country collection.



IMG_0781

Oh my word! Completely remodeling the basement into a farmhouse style.
Farmhouse sink, barn wood looking floors, and mason jar lighting.
See the photo above. It's the island.

IMG_0776

Go country check it out to see some wonderful farmhouse style.





Some sharing here of her dining room vignettes.
Full of white goodness and an old time feel.
And a cute little chalkboard included.


Go country check it out to see all the pretties.


Now head on over to my Country Whites Weekend partner at The Country Farm Home.
She’ll fill you in with the other three features!

If you were featured, please feel free to grab our button to place on your blog.


Country Whites Weekend is always held the third Friday of every month.
The next party will be held June 21 so mark your calendar.
We're looking forward to seeing y'all then!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Jann Olson said...

Cindy, I feel honored to be among the top 6! I loved Jeans fences and how on earth did I miss Pamela's post? Love this fun party that you and Dru have created. I am going to be on a trip to Spain for two weeks. I'll be back in time for next months party. lol! Thanks again for the sweet shout out!
hugs,
Jann

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Hi Cindy. I was just telling Dru that I'm trying to get some whites together so I can join you girls again, but in the meantime I enjoying seeing what you are up to..Happy Weekend..Judy

Bliss said...

Mrs. Olson nailed that light, perfect and awesome.

Bliss

Our Neck of the Woods said...

The month of May has flown by so fast! I don't know where it went. Great features! Hope you enjoy the long weekend :)

Ruby and Arthur said...

Cindy, thanks so much for featuring my country white fences. I always enjoy your Country Whites Weekend, thanks for hosting! Jean

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Cindy, I love all the features from CWW. Thank you for being our host along with Dru. Each month is fun and an inspiration.

Hugs!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...