"Life is amazingly good when it's simple and amazingly simple when it's good." ~ Terri Guillemets

Friday, May 3, 2013

Old Time Party #8


Good first Friday of May to you!
It's that time again. Time for an Old Time Party.
I told you yesterday that I'd be here even if I was red and splotchy from the poison ivy.
Thank you for your concern and well wishes.
I did have to go to the medical center yesterday because I suddenly started swelling up.
Yep...poison ivy loves me that much. It just keeps giving and giving.
I'm on the mend now and within the week, I should be back to my old self.


Now where was I? Ah yes, the party.
But first...I'd like to introduce you to Chip.


Ummm...Chip?


Come on...look at me.


That's the best you can do?


You are such a little stinker.


This one will do! Isn't he a cutie?

Our Chip is a little mover and a love bug.
This last picture is actually the first one I took.
After that he was all over me and up close and personal. 
He loves his people. LOL!

I shared one of my critters today. What would you like to share?
I'm callin’ on y’all to link up anything with a Down on the Farm Flair…
Cooking. Gardening. Homesteading. Crafting. Sustainable Living. Critters. D├ęcor.
Anything that will show us a good 'old time' down on the farm.


***Old Time Rules***
*Write your post first and link back to Old Time Party with text or link back with the Old Time Party photo within your post.
*Be sure to link up your post url, not your blog url.
*Please become a follower.
*Visit other party participants to spread the farmhouse love.
*All photos that you share must be yours.
*Linking to shops, giveaways, parties, blog hops, and ads is not allowed.
*Please link up something that you have not already shared here.

Okay…now do some boot scootin’ and get linked up for some farmtastic fun at the
Old Time Party!

Photobucket

10 comments:

The Farmers Daughter said...

Good Morning, Cindy! Chip has the sweetest face! I can tell he's a people lover. So glad you shared him with us. And, thanks for hosting another farm style party. It's always fun to see what everyone shares!
Hugs from My Farmhouse,
Dru

Jen Jorgensen said...

Good morning Cindy and thanks for hosting!

Jen @ Lace Crazy
=)

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

Thanks for hosting another great party! Have a wonderful week end...hugs, Penny

Sarah Adams said...

Thanks for hosting Cindy! Love your blog!

Our Neck of the Woods said...

Awww, Chip is a cutie! Sometimes they just won't stay still for the camera haha. Hope your rash continues to heal and you get better soon!

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Cindy,
Hello! I am new to your party... I signed up to Follow, have your button on my blog and link in my posts!!

Thanks so much for hosting!!

Hugs,
Debbie

sweetvintageofmine said...

Sorry, Cindy...tryin to join the party but a boo-boo happened! Can't seem to fix or delete. If you can, please do. Your doggy is adorable!! Have a wonderful weekend~~~Roxie

cynthia lee designs said...

Chip is so cute!!
Not sure if I will make the party this weekend. Made my granddaughter's birthday cake today and will be out of town most of the day tomorrow.
hope you get rid of that nasty poison ivy soon.
hugs,
Cindy

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Such beautiful eyes! This dog could melt an iceberg just looking at it I guess...

cynthia lee designs said...

Hi Cindy,
I'm so glad that I got a minute to link a post to your "Old Time Party" tonight. Now I'm off to check out everyone's post.
hugs,
Cindy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...