"Life is amazingly good when it's simple and amazingly simple when it's good." ~ Terri Guillemets

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Popping In...


...to remind you of the
Old Time Party 
first thing tomorrow morning.


I'm having an itchy, uncomfortable day as I'm covered in a poison ivy rash.
I get really bad reactions to poison ivy, oak, etc. if it is within a few feet of me.
I was cleaning up around my raspberry bushes when I saw a 'vine'.
I walked away and had my husband dispose of it.
I now have a rash. He doesn't. LOL!

I may be red and splotchy, but I hope to see you at the party tomorrow all the same.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Pamela Gordon said...

Oh, that's not good to have an allergy like that. Fortunately I have never run into Poison Ivy or Oak or the like and I hope I never do! Take care. Pamela

Our Neck of the Woods said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry you got a rash. Sounds uncomfortable for sure. Hope you get some relief soon. See ya tomorrow!

Angie Chavez said...

That's terrible, Cindy! I hope you get relief soon!

The Farmers Daughter said...

Bless your heart! John has the same problem--with poison ivy, oak, whatever--and with me not getting it! Same with chiggers. How about you?
See you at the party!

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

My fingers are all blotchy and red as well from too much cold water at the cottage. So, there'll be at least too of us not at their best at the party. I'll come by and visit!

Loretta said...

It can be horrid...I fear another outbreak so I run fast when I see it! Hope you aren't too bad...
Loretta xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...