"Life is amazingly good when it's simple and amazingly simple when it's good." ~ Terri Guillemets

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Country Whites Weekend #7

Good morning!
It is now going on 3 weeks since I've posted last.
I have been out of state and still dealing with the family emergency.

I miss being home.
Miss my garden.
Miss my critters.
Miss my simple life.

Being in the company of others who make life more difficult than it has to be makes me sad.
Raw emotions rise to the surface and sometimes there are just no answers.
I hope to be home next week even though problems have not been solved and issues addressed.
So much stress. Did I mention I miss being home?

Thank you for your concerns and well wishes.
I do appreciate it.

So for Country Whites Weekend...I have no post and have no photos.
I am relying on my good friend at The Country Farm Home to have a wonderful and lovely post.
She always pulls through. Please wish her well as she has been having problems with her health.


‘Country Whites Weekend’
The third weekend of every month…
Friday morning through Sunday evening.


Held jointly at
Old Time Farmhouse &
Link here or there and you will show up on both blogs.

It’s plain and simple and oh, so sweet.
Embrace your country whites and share them here!
Inspire us. Take us home. Fill us with country charm.

Features will be held the following Friday,
so be sure to come back and check out both our blogs.

♥♥♥Country Rules♥♥♥

♥Your post must be about WHITES. A pop of color is allowed.
♥Write your country whites post first and link back here to Country Whites Weekend with text or link back with the Country Whites Weekend photo within your post.
♥Be sure to link up your post url, not your blog url.
♥Become a follower of both blogs.
♥Take the time to visit at least 3 other party participants.
♥Linking to shops, giveaways, parties and blog hops is a no-no.
♥Linking up something that you have already shared here is another no-no.
♥No more than 3 links per party.
♥All photos must be your own.

Thank y’all for following the rules.
Now let the party begin!

Photobucket

7 comments:

The Farmers Daughter said...

You know the remedy for stress, don't you? Pickin'! Hope you're sneaking a little time in for yourself. If you haven't, DO! Hope all works out and you can head home soon.
Hugs from the farmhouse,
Dru

Little Susie Home Maker said...

stress is the worse thing to have to go through and sometimes so hard to get away from. I agree with Dru. Make some time for yourself and go pickin!! :-) A good diversion is always beneficial. Hope you get to come home soon. Prayers going your way friend.
Blessings,
Susie

Lisa Tucker said...

We've missed you...:( I hope everything will be o.k. and you will be back home and gardening and blogging soon....:) Hugs...
Lisa

Bliss said...

For sure there is no place like home. Hope you get to come home to yours soon.

Bliss

Jann Olson said...

Cindy, so sorry to hear about your stressful emergency. Hope everything turns out well in the end. I was away for 17 days and I missed my home, garden, family, and friends immensely. I can definitely relate. You will be in my prayers my friend! Glad to be joining the party.
hugs,
Jann

Monique Elisabeth said...

So sorry to hear about your problems. I hope it all can be resolved.
I can imagine you miss home and I hope you will have a safe return home.

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Cindy, Wishing you better days ahead and prayers said for your stressful time. I hope all is resolved soon and you are back home and enjoying your farmhouse life.
Blessings, Celestina Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...