Friday, June 28, 2013

Featured Whites - Country Whites Weekend #7


I can't believe that June is almost over.
This whole month has passed me by.
I'm looking for a new start in July.

Well, moving on, let's get to the features from last week's Country Whites Weekend.
I and The Country Farm Home thank you for taking the time to join us.
We feel privileged to call you our country gal friends!



We are doing three features this month.
The three featured will be from the top viewed and in no particular order.

So let's get started!



Meet Rod Stewart! Ha, I want his autograph!
And check out Lisa's finished project below...I want one.


Lisa is a friend of mine and in her words:
"Doesn't this look easy to do......
It only took 25 trips to the hardware store, 3 drills, 3 cans of spray paint, 1 bag of mulch, 5 trips to Walmart, 
4 trips to the nursery, one flea market trip, 6 magic markers, and two weeks to complete it."
She always keeps it real. That's what I love about her!



Swoon! Look at how beautiful this is!
Go see how she accomplished this. Hmmm...she says she really does not know how to sew.
And look at her sink skirt below!


Such a pretty white kitchen!



What can I say? I have garden envy!


Just gorgeous!!!

Again, thanks to all who joined the party.
If you were featured, please feel free to grab our button to place on your blog.



And what's up with Blogger? It has a mind of its own today and is changing my font.
Oh, sigh!

Have a great weekend, y'all!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Our Neck of the Woods said...

Great features! I love rod stewart the rooster :) Have a great weekend!

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Wow! What a great party! Love all the pictures. I think I have garden envy, too! LOL!!
Blessings,
Susie

Monique Elisabeth said...

Wonderful pictures. I love the sink skirts too ; )
Have a great day.

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

I'm off to bed to dream of Rod Stewart... Cock-a-doodle-do!

The Old-Fashioned Housewife said...

Hi THere! Just found your super cute blog through Jann Olsons page and Ill be following you to see more good stuff. Blessings!

Lisa Tucker said...

Girl...you are just too sweet always! Thank you for featuring me and for being such a good friend! I hope everything is soon great for you and I can't wait to catch up on your home and garden and as always your beautiful photos. You have such a giving heart.....love and hugs.

Jann Olson said...

Loved all of these Cindy! Those skirts made me swoon!!
hugs,
Jann

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...