"Life is amazingly good when it's simple and amazingly simple when it's good." ~ Terri Guillemets

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Kiss A Critter

It's Spring!!!
 
Go ahead. Let your hair down. Kick up your boots.
 
Celebrate. Enjoy. Kiss a critter.
Say what?
 
 
This little baby goat and my granddaughter bonded and became best buds.
 
So for spring, I'm not going to show you...
how I decorated my mantel,
how I crafted something cute for the season,
or how I whipped up something delicious in the kitchen
...because none of that is happening.
 
I'm taking a very simplistic approach to life and enjoying it.
I think we all go too hard at it and miss too much while we're 'busy'.
So my advice is to sit back and enjoy the day.
Celebrate your life. And don't forget. Go kiss a critter.
 
post signature

11 comments:

Lisa Tucker said...

What an adorable picture!!! And is there anything more Spring than kids and goats...:) I wonder if Rod Stewart wants a big old smack this morning...:))))) Enjoy your day!!

debi rosin said...

How sweet is that. . . and well put. . . 10,000 words couldn't have said it better. . .

I'd love for you to stop by my blog if you get chance. . .
7grands.blogspot.com

Happy Spring~a~ling. . . ~d

Debby Ray said...

You are so right, Cindy! What a sweet picture! It's the simple life for me! Happy Spring!

Our Neck of the Woods said...

I can get on board with this! I hug and kiss critters on a daily basis :) Happy spring!

Bliss said...

I'm all for a simpler life, and sometimes I feel like I kiss critters every day!

Melanie said...

What a precious picture! Love it! Wise words and something I need to remember. Thank you for sharing!

cynthia lee designs said...

What an adorable photo!! I get kisses from the little critters that live at my house...and I'm okay with that.
hugs,
Cindy

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Cindy, what a darling pic of your grand and her new buddy.
I totally agree. Time is moving so fast, if we don't take the time to enjoy life, special moments like this will be gone!
Happy Spring!!
Hugs

Sarah Adams said...

Sweet!

The Farmers Daughter said...

Good Morning, Cindy! I certainly agree. Life goes by too fast even when we're doing the things we love. My critters thank you for reminding me to kiss them! lol
Have a great weekend,
Dru

Sugar Cookies to Peterbilts said...

Very good advice! And such an adorable photo! My dog's been rolling in mud all day, so I'll kiss a cat tonight :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...