"Life is amazingly good when it's simple and amazingly simple when it's good." ~ Terri Guillemets

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Life Is Good

Hey, farmhouse friends!

"Life is amazingly good when it's simple and amazingly simple when it's good."
~Terri Guillemets

I just posted over at my other blog, Old Time Pickers.
I've decided to close it in order to keep my life sweet and simple.
It will be more manageable for me to have just one blog. 
I'm working on changing the business some. Change for the good.
No worry. Pickin' old time stuff will always be a part of us and I'll include our pickin' adventures here.

Hope you all have a wonderful week!
Farmhouse hugs!
post signature

6 comments:

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Cindy, yes change is good. I'm on my way over to Old Time Pickers.
Blessings!
XO

sweetvintageofmine said...

Sweet and Simple is the best there is~~~that's my motto too! Blessings~~~Roxie

sandy said...

I agree. Simplicity can save our sanity! Even the word itself brings calmness to me. So good for you for making the change.

cynthia lee designs said...

Sweet and Simple is good!! I'm so trying to go for a more simple life style and simple d├ęcor too.
~Cindy

White Lace and Promises said...

I love your photo. Love the enamelware. I'm all about simplicity.

The Farmers Daughter said...

Well, it's been a while since I've been here. Your photos are wonderful. I think I need some lessons from you! I won't tell where you take them! lol
Hugs,
D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...