"Life is amazingly good when it's simple and amazingly simple when it's good." ~ Terri Guillemets

Monday, June 2, 2014

Just A Little Bit


A good Monday to ya!

We just did a little bit of pickin' over the weekend.
Made a few stops while traveling to Ohio for my Father's birthday. 


Stopping to look for old time treasures sure makes a long trip more fun and exciting.
I'm quite happy with what we found.


A good mix of wood and rustic pieces.


You may have noticed that I am starting to hoard enamelware.
I have plans for it that I'll share another time.


Next comes the cleaning, the bookkeeping, the photos, the research, and the listings for the shop.
All in the life of a picker.

Have a good one, my farmhouse friends! 


post signature

6 comments:

Lisa Tucker said...

It all sounds wonderful to me! Can't wait to see what you do with your enamel ware...:) Hope your week is great!!

Debby Ray said...

Cindy, please hurry and share what you are doing with your enamel ware...I have a bunch myself and would LOVE to see your ideas! I love this stuff!

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Cindy, You sure found some great treasures. I love enamelware. It is great to paint on too. Oh you found a wonderful old scale and I love the vintage shoe molds.
Sounds like a fun trip and Happy Birthday to your father.
Have a great week.
Hugs and Blessings!

cynthia lee designs said...

It looks like you had fun picking along the way to your father's birthday!!
hugs,
Cindy

Maureen Wyatt said...

I have a love affair going on with enamelware and can't wait to see what you are doing with yours!

The Farmers Daughter said...

Exactly what I'd pick! Finds like these are getting few around here. Grab them while you can. You wouldn't believe how much enamelware I have but I can never pass it up. Sounds like you've got the bug, too.
Blessings My Friend,
D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...