"Life is amazingly good when it's simple and amazingly simple when it's good." ~ Terri Guillemets

Monday, July 7, 2014

Here's a Peek


Here's a peek at our latest picks!


We had about an hour to squeeze in some pickin' time over the weekend.
Did some fast moving to make it count.

Then it was party time! 
We headed back to my father-in-law's to put the finishing touches on the party we were helping him host. 
It was a full blown family reunion! 

Have you ever laughed so much that your face hurt?
Thanks to our family member, Sis, who is the most fun and outrageous person I've ever known.
We are blessed that she was able to be there after surviving a brain tumor. And she still has not lost her ability to make us laugh.

And Shirley came. She just fought and won the battle against cancer even though they said she wouldn't make it. What a blessing.
And then there is my father-in-law who is 90 years young. We all love that man!
So glad we took the time to get together and celebrate family.
I'm still smiling.


post signature

5 comments:

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Cindy, there is no better time then a family get together like this to make memories and have fun. I know those laugh till your face hurts moments and they are more precious to me then gold when I look back.
So glad you had a wonderful time and got a little pickin in too!
Hugs

Lisa Tucker said...

So glad you had a good time with family! There is nothing better for the spirit. I love your picked treasures...can't wait to see what you do with them!! Have a great day Cindy!!!

cynthia lee designs said...

Great pickins!! Sounds like you had a wonderful time with family. Family get-to-gathers are my favorite times with all the laughter...fun times!!
~Cindy

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Awesome finds ~ as much as I like rusty crusty stuff ~ the enamel ware caught my eye ~ I got some enamel ware cups with the red rim on our latest road trip.
So glad you had a wonderful time with you family over the weekend!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

The Farmers Daughter said...

I am so glad to hear you got to spend the holiday weekend with family! I know you've been wanting that for some time now. Like the picks, too!
Farmhouse hugs,
Dru

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...