"Life is amazingly good when it's simple and amazingly simple when it's good." ~ Terri Guillemets

Monday, September 22, 2014

New Season

I'm ready.
Ready for Autumn.


I'm ready to...
wear soft, cozy sweaters, 
drink yummy hot cocoa, 
make my homemade soups and breads,
sit by the fire pit with a glass of wine enjoying the warmth of a fire,
enjoy the smell of my freshly baked cookies,
walk my dogs in the cool, crisp mornings,
and
just move about to a slower rhythm while taking the time to appreciate it all.


Yep, fall is my favorite time of the year.
I'm ready for the new season.
How about you?


post signature

10 comments:

sweetvintageofmine said...

Sooo Beautiful Cindy! I'm ready for Fall too....it's also my favorite time of year. I'm praying we have a long Autumn......Blessings~~~Roxie

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Cindy, I'm with you on that. Take the time to enjoy the new season. This is my favorite time of year too.
Your pic is gorgeous!!
Wishing you a wonderful week.
Hugs and Blessings!

Pamela Gordon said...

I don't know how ready I am for fall but it's here and I guess I'll go with the flow. :) I love the colours of fall but not the coolness. I wish you a happy fall Cindy. Hugs, Pam

Liz said...

I love the feel of fall in the air! But I am not ready for the start of winter. Lets hope we have a long and beautiful fall season.
Liz

Lisa Tucker said...

Yes, yes, and yes!! And your beautiful photos make me want it even more...:)I hear it's suppose to be in the fifties tomorrow...whoop whoop! Have a great week Cindy!

Patty Sumner said...

Me too! I just love the slower pace and cooler days.. and all the great food that goes with it.. Blessings!

cynthia lee designs said...

Fall is my favorite season. We've already had some cooler days and some of the trees around here are showing some color up at the very tops.
~Cindy

Jan said...

I'm so ready!!

White Lace and Promises said...

Oh Fall is oh so my favorite time of year. I think it must be everybody's. It is for my family anyway. I'm ready to take a trip to the North Georgia mountains with my family, but they are busy with the babies and having a baby. The photo of the lake makes me want to be right there.

Rose said...

Gorgeous!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...