"Life is amazingly good when it's simple and amazingly simple when it's good." ~ Terri Guillemets

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Wild Woman Here

Yes, I know.
I've been missing in action.
I haven't written a post in ages.
I haven't taken time to visit anyone.
But really...would you when you look and feel like this?


My hair is a mess.
I have bags under my eyes.
My feet hurt.
Blah, blah, blah.
LOL!

I'm not asking for any sympathy. Just please accept my apologies.
 Life is still good cause I've been working on this...


Yep...a new business adventure.
And I'm making soap. Lots of soap.
And more soap. Hundreds of bars of soap.
And I think I'm getting high on the fumes from the essential oils.
In a good way that is.  :)

So I'm trying to get into a routine and find the rhythm for my day.
I'm getting there. And I'll be back on here soon.
So much more to tell.
Y'all have a wonderful weekend!!! 

post signature

4 comments:

White Lace and Promises said...

I love essential oils and homemade soaps. Lavender is my favorite. One of my friends makes some with coconut oil. Smells yummy!

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Cindy, your new adventure sounds wonderful. I am excited for you to be making soaps. I love handmade soaps too and remember my grandmother making soap when I was a little girl.
I know you are having lots of fun.
Looking forward to hearing more about your venture.

Got a chuckle from your cartoon.
Have a great weekend my friend.
Hugs and Blessings and great success with the soaps!!
xo

sweetvintageofmine said...

Good for you Cindy!! Maybe I missed something with your posts....but my prayers are with you. Looking forward to your new business venture!! Can't wait to see and hear more~~~Blessings~~~Roxie

Liz said...

I have been wondering about you. Sometimes life just gets busy and we have to step away. Your new project so wonderful! Good luck with this great adventure!
Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...