"Life is amazingly good when it's simple and amazingly simple when it's good." ~ Terri Guillemets

Monday, October 6, 2014

Cute Couple


I would like to introduce you to a really cute couple...
Plain Jane and Just John.


Jane is on the left dressed in yellow and John is the one on the right in blue.
They are two of my unscented soaps that will make an appearance at a show I'll soon be doing.

Did I tell you I decided to do a show? It has been years since I've gone this route, but...
what a great way to officially start my new business. 


So ready or not, on October 18, 
I'll be in Glendale, KY with a mix of handcrafted, vintage, and new items available for sale.

Oh, and about Plain Jane and Just John.
Nothing ordinary about them as their names may suggest. 
They are filled with the goodness of Shea butter and vitamin E.
And Plain Jane also has white kaolin clay just for us girls.

Simplicity at it's best.
Farmhouse hugs!


post signature

5 comments:

cynthia lee designs said...

Best wishes for a great show!!
hugs,
Cindy

Maureen Wyatt said...

If only I lived closer! Best of luck with the show.

The Farmers Daughter said...

Lookin' GOOOD! I'll tell John you named a soap after him. I know that had nothing to do with it but I'll tease him anyway. Love the new brand! Hugs, D

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Cindy, what a cute marketing idea for your soaps. You are so creative.
Love the homespun look.
Hope you have a great show!!
Blessings
xo

sweetvintageofmine said...

Congratulations on your soaps!! I think your marketing name is perfect. Have fun at the Glendale Ky show....I'm sure you will do very well! Blessings~~~Roxie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...