"Life is amazingly good when it's simple and amazingly simple when it's good." ~ Terri Guillemets

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Good Saturday

Good Saturday to ya'll!
October is a wonderful month...
with the leaves putting on a fanciful show,
the cool mornings greeting us hello,
and the feeling of appreciation rising up for this blessed season.

My being extremely busy in preparing for a show will soon come to an end.
The show is next weekend and I believe I'm almost ready.
Rustic soaps, vintage items, and farmhouse decor will set the stage.
After the show, I plan to find my blogging rhythm again.


And I do want to let you know that today I'm being featured at the blog, Must Love Junk!
Susan is a great gal with such a talent for decor.
We'd both be pleased if you stopped by for a visit.
I'm sharing a few tidbits about me there that I've never shared here before.

Hmmm...are you curious, yet?
Hope to see you there.
Farmhouse hugs!


post signature

9 comments:

chateau chic said...

I really enjoyed your feature over at Susan's!
Mary Alice

NanaDiana said...

Hi! Found you through Susan and I am your newest follower. I am going to put you on my sidebar right away. Love your "inner you" and your little piece of the world. xo Diana

Nancy Reinke said...

Hi Cindy. I'm visiting after reading your feature at Susan's. I enjoyed reading about your picking and how it was handed down from your great grandparents. :) You have a lovely backyard. Beautiful location. ~ Nancy

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Cindy, Love your soap display and so glad you are about ready for your show. It will be a great one, I know it!!

Congrats on your feature. I am going there now!!
Hugs and Blessings

foxandfinchantiques said...

Hello, Susan,
I'm a new follower from Must Love Junk. My favorite blogs are written by other shop owners. I am always interested in how other people in this business live and work. I just found a stash of States of the United States handkerchiefs with the tags still on them. As far as I'm concerned, nothing could beat that in the handkerchief department.I like your banner and look forward to keeping up with you.
Ginene

cynthia lee designs said...

Hi Cindy, Your soap display looks wonderful...love it!! Wishing you a great show!! Congrats on the Spotlight feature!!
hugs,
Cindy

Florida Farm Girl said...

Cindy, I'm so glad you dropped in. I'll be looking forward to seeing you more. Thanks.

must love junk said...

Cindy, it was a pleasure to feature you! Good luck at your show :)
Susan

Duncan Farm said...

I want that embroidery thread display! It would not do for us to live close together or we'd be competing for all the junk! Loved the post about you and the photos were so gorgeous! Where you live is breath-taking. My net has been down and I can't get into my email but I wanted to wish you lots of sales for your show this weekend! I know you'll do fantastic!
Hugs,
Dru

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...