"Life is amazingly good when it's simple and amazingly simple when it's good." ~ Terri Guillemets

Friday, November 14, 2014

Here Comes The Sun


Cold. Dreary days. Dark by 6:00 pm.
Not my favorite time of the year.
So where did our wonderful fall season go?
It left us all much too quickly.


I'm like this sunflower. I need the sunshine in order to bloom.
Without it, I'm pretty pathetic. And it's a struggle.
But today...the sun came out!!! So I'm smiling!!!


I miss my sunflower. It was a surprise gift over the summer.
A critter dropped a seed right in the middle of my garden. Center stage.
And it flourished. Better than any that I planted myself as it stood over 7 feet high. 

I have to say that I'm looking forward to nice weather again. And I will be planting more sunflowers.
So, today, I'm wishing you some sunshine and hope you flourish wherever you are planted.
Just like my sunflower.


post signature

4 comments:

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Cindy, love your beautiful sunflower. It must have been good luck to have the seeds drop right there.
Really enjoyed this post on this very bitter cold Friday. We are way too cold here in Texas and I am not ready for this. Wishing for sunshine and warmer temps too.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs and Blessings

Linda said...

Such a lovely post! And I am glad you are smiling.

Liz said...

I plant sunflowers in my garden every spring. They just make me happy whenever I look at them. Hard to believe summer is gone and fall is going fast too!

The Farmers Daughter said...

I am sooooo ready for Spring!!!! lol We had a dusting of snow last night but the big news is the temps--tonight 17 degrees. Ouch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...