"Life is amazingly good when it's simple and amazingly simple when it's good." ~ Terri Guillemets

Monday, November 17, 2014

Just Dreamin'...


A cold, lazy Saturday calls for pokin' through some shops and doing some dreamin'.
All by myself.  :)
I pushed and shoved my way through a barn. A huge barn. Three stories of barn goodness.


Next, was a cute, little shop with a variety of vendor booths.
I could see myself set up there if I wanted to be in a shop.


Then there was this shop. This shop was for sale.


 Built as a home in 1910.
The merchandise did not catch my attention, but the house did. 
I started looking at it as if I was a potential buyer.

I could easily live in the back of this home which has a new addition on it.
The front had 4 to 5 rooms that could easily be used as my shop.
How great would that be? 

Now this won't be happening due to the timing. 
And that's okay. It's always fun to dream a little.


post signature

9 comments:

Lisa Tucker said...

I have those dreams all the time...doesn't hurt...:) Hope you have a great week my friend!!

The Farmers Daughter said...

Dream on..Dream on..One day..Right? (smile)

Pamela Gordon said...

So fun to go through shops like that and also to dream a little.

Susie said...

I pray your dreams come true. I think that house is adorable. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

rush said...

I dream about having a shop, but I have no idea what to sell!!! No problem when it's just a dream.

Debby Ray said...

Well, you just never know what the future might bring...what an adorable place :)

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Cindy, It is wonderful to dream of what could be. One never knows when those dreams can come true.

The 1910 home is lovely and would make a great shop.
Have a great week and happy dreaming.
Hugs

cynthia lee designs said...

Oh how fun it is to dream!!
~Cindy

Big Rigs 'n Lil' Cookies said...

Have to dream!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...