"Life is amazingly good when it's simple and amazingly simple when it's good." ~ Terri Guillemets

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Show Business


Show business.
I'm not talking Hollywood.
I'm talking about having your own business and you set up at shows for promotion and sales.
So I did this show back in October with my soaps. It was crazy. 


I've decided that doing shows aren't for everyone. And that includes me.
I used to do shows all the time. 
Back in the old days. When I was young. Not so much anymore. LOL!

But because of this show...I had some shops approach me that want to carry my soap.
Wholesale. That I think I can handle.


There are so many ways to do a business. Right now I prefer my online shop.
And my soaps will be added soon. 
Nothing's better than being in the comfort of my own home and making money from something I enjoy doing.


post signature

3 comments:

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Cindy, I know just what you mean. I did so many shows in the past and just can't see myself now. It is perfect to have a shop on line.
Congrats on the shops wanting your soaps. I love your display and the names of your soaps.
Wishing you great success!!
Hugs and Blessings

cynthia lee designs said...

Your display is so pretty! I've done shows for 29 years and am thinking about letting them go and having a shop online. Wishing you great success with your business.
hugs,
Cindy

The Farmers Daughter said...

There's always a silver lining! Oh! I am so glad you shared this with us. It's just as I imagined. Love your gift item. Looks very 'farmhouse' and so professional. Stay excited about it. You have a great product and eye-catching display. It takes time to find the best shows and/or buyers. I think you're on to something BIG!
Hugs!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...