"Life is amazingly good when it's simple and amazingly simple when it's good." ~ Terri Guillemets

Monday, December 8, 2014

December Garden and Lake

My garden looks...well, a little sad and even abandoned. That's December for you.
Even though it may not look it, it had its fall cleaning and some straw tucked in here and there.
It's snug as a bug in a rug.


There is some life hidden in my garden. I have kale, carrots, and beets...oh my.
As cool weather crops, they do well under some plastic during the cold, winter months. 


And the lake looks a little forlorn today, but not every day.
The winter months on the lake can be quite beautiful and I never tire of the view.
No matter what the season or the look, I consider my garden and the lake my backyard blessings.

And I am thankful.

post signature

3 comments:

NanaDiana said...

We live on the Bay and I, too, never tire of the view and how it changes from day to day. Love your pictures here this morning. xo Diana

ps. Did you know that you have word verification on?

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Cindy, the view is beautiful and I can see why you would never tire of it. Gorgeous views of your lake and December garden.
Hugs

Big Rigs 'n Lil' Cookies said...

Your view is so pretty! And that you have veggies tucked away in your garden? You are blessed, indeed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...