"Life is amazingly good when it's simple and amazingly simple when it's good." ~ Terri Guillemets

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

I Have a Problem


Yes, I do.
I have a problem.
Any of you have a love/hate relationship with Blogger?
Yes, my problem is with Blogger. So what else is new?

One of my readers let me know that my word verification is on.
You know what that means. You want to leave a comment and try over and over again to type in the little code only to get it wrong over and over again. It's too hard to read. Then you get fed up and say forget about it and leave without commenting. Been there. Done that.


Well...I don't have word verification on. It is showing up in the comment form, but it is turned off in my settings. So now I'm wondering how long it has been on while it is really off. How do I turn it off when it is already off? That is a problem. 

I've done a search, but all I'm coming up with are the basic directions on how to turn it off in settings.
I repeat. It is already turned off. Sigh. Has anyone had this problem or know how to correct it? 


post signature

9 comments:

sweetvintageofmine said...

Evening Cindy...I wish I could help you on this. I use to have my word verification on and went to settings and it did come off. I'm not computer savvy at all, hopefully someone can help. Don't fret over it...it's not a big thing to most people. Blessings~~~Roxie

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

I don't think you're alone! Almost every Blogger blog I visited today and yesterday had word verification on. I think it would be a huge coincidence that they all decided to turn it on yesterday, so I'm guessing it's a Blogger issue and it will go away on its own as many of their problems do. Just wait it out and see what happens!
Vickie

White Lace and Promises said...

Yes, mam, same here and I have screamed at BLOGGER! So many are wanting to go to Wordpress. I tried it there once and I don't like their lay out so I guess I'll wait to see what happens. It's not the first time something went wrong.

NanaDiana said...

Hi Cindy. It is a problem all over blogland. People don't realize that you don't even have to type the words in - you just hit publish your comment and it bypasses the whole thing. Somebody "up top" in blogland is screwing around again. There is NO fix to it---but you don't need to do it anyway. xo Diana

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Cindy, the word verification is throughout blogland so it is nothing you are doing or not doing. When you go to comment, just ignore the numbers and hit publish. It will go through without putting it in the box. It's just a glitch and I hope they fix it soon. So annoying.
Wishing you a great evening.
Hugs and Blessings

rush said...

It would be nice if blogger would let their users know about the "enhancements" they are working on, but that would only make sense. I could say at least you aren't dealing with Ebay.

Big Rigs 'n Lil' Cookies said...

Hmmmm... That's strange. If I here of anyone else having that problem, I will certainly let you know.

DownTheLaneWithDaisy said...

Isn't technology fun?

DownTheLaneWithDaisy said...

Isn't technology fun?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...