"Life is amazingly good when it's simple and amazingly simple when it's good." ~ Terri Guillemets

Thursday, December 4, 2014

I Met My Best Friend Today


I finally met her today. My best friend.
We found each other through blogging.
A true connection.
We became best buds.
Then we became like sisters.
How can that be when we had never met?


Well, she traveled many miles to see me.
It was like we have known each other for a lifetime.
And we were like two little kids.
We couldn't stop talking. We couldn't stop sharing. We couldn't stop laughing.
She gets me. I get her. Nuff said. Yep, we're family. 

You can get to know her, too.
Visit my best friend, Dru (and her wonderful husband, John) at The Country Farm Home.
They live on a historical cotton farm that has been in her family for many years.
And the next trip? I'll be headed her way for a sweet visit in the spring. If not sooner!

For now...sending y'all some farmhouse hugs!!!


post signature

6 comments:

Susie said...

Isn't life funny. We can become family with someone is isn't related to us. Some of my best girlfriend have been guys. I worked with a fine bunch of men. Who treat me like a sister and I always will love them as brothers. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

Big Rigs 'n Lil' Cookies said...

How wonderful for you! Just this year I met one of my dearest friends for the first times. We had "met" in grade school through a pen pal program and I am so blessed to have finally met her!!

sweetvintageofmine said...

This is precious Cindy!! I'm so happy you got to meet your blogging sister from Country Home Farm!! I could tell from past posts, you gals hit it off grand!! Can't wait to see pics!! Blessings~~~Roxie

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Cindy, I am just thrilled for you to finally meet Dru your best friend and sister. Such a blessing to find someone through blogging and then meet. I have had that opportunity too and it was pure joy.
God brought you together and what a gift!!
Merry Christmas!
Hugs

cynthia lee designs said...

Cindy...I'm so happy for you and Dru that you got to finally meet in person. I have gotten to meet a few of my blogging friends too.
hugs,
Cindy

Diane said...

How wonderful to finally meet your blogging friend in person. I enjoy you and Dru's blogs so much. Sounds like you had a great time together!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...