"Life is amazingly good when it's simple and amazingly simple when it's good." ~ Terri Guillemets

Sunday, December 21, 2014

My Christmas

This is a busy season, isn't it!?!
I'm taking a less is more stance this year.
I have to as I have been working on the living room.
Removing wallpaper, repairing cracks, and brushing on a new paint color.
Who does that at Christmas? Really! 

And it takes me a little longer these days.
As I'm getting older, I have to pace myself so I won't have any flare ups with my health.
So a little bit here and a little bit there. It will get done. In my time. During Christmas. 


I had to share a photo of my little Charlie Brown Christmas tree.
Poor thing. I'm trying to save it after I found it being neglected. 
I'm a tree hugger and this little one gives me hope during this holiday season. 


post signature

5 comments:

cynthia lee designs said...

What a sweet little Charlie Brown tree!! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!!
~Cindy

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Cindy, your sweet little CB tree is adorable. Wishing you a special holiday and many blessings in the new year.
Merry Christmas!

Pamela Gordon said...

Your Charlie Brown tree is cute! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and don't work too hard at the painting etc. Hugs. Pam

must love junk said...

I love your Charlie Brown tree!!
Wishing you a Merry Christmas! :)
Susan

Big Rigs 'n Lil' Cookies said...

Glad to know we aren't alone in tackling house project during Christmas. My dining room has been gutted, so we always have a little Charlie Brown Christmas tree decorated outside!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...