"Life is amazingly good when it's simple and amazingly simple when it's good." ~ Terri Guillemets

Monday, January 12, 2015

Been Down and Out

I'm back.


I've been down in bed and out of commission due to a viral infection.
Let's just say it wasn't pretty. I'm just thankful it did not go into pneumonia. 
I'm back on my feet now, but what a way to start the new year.
Not a good start as I am totally behind on everything now. 

But...I need to look at all the positives and all the blessings in my life. And they do make me smile. 
And what's up with the sunflower you may ask? Well, it makes me smile, too.

"Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow. It's what the sunflowers do."
~Helen Keller


post signature

9 comments:

Debby Ray said...

So sorry to hear that you have been sick...so many folks have it this winter! Glad you are on the upswing! I LOVE sunflowers and they make me smile too...this is also one of my favorite quotes :)
Have a good week!

Pamela Gordon said...

I'm sorry to hear you've been ill, Cindy but hopefully on the mend now. Happy New Year to you. Blessings.

Gisela Suski said...

Glad you are back and feeling better.

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Cindy, so sorry you've been sick and glad you are feeling better now. The sunflower is beautiful and reminds us, summer will be here sooner then we think. I hope!!
Happy New Year.
Hugs

sweetvintageofmine said...

Evening, So happy your are getting up and about now....don't worry about being behind..you'll get caught up! Your sunflower picture is beautiful and it made me smile! Blessings~~~Roxie

cynthia lee designs said...

So sorry to hear that you were sick...and I'm glad that you are feeling better.
hugs,
Cindy

NanaDiana said...

Oh- I am so sorry that you have been sick. I went over that threshold into pneumonia and has not been good. I am just not starting to feel better and this started around Thanksgiving. Hoping you are well on your way to being 100%. Hugs, Diana

The Farmers Daughter said...

So glad to hear you're better! Your sunflower made me smile, too. I thought maybe winter was over. . Must have been dreaming. .
Farmhouse Hugs,
Dru

Big Rigs 'n Lil' Cookies said...

A bright sunshiny sunflower to brighten our days! Glad you are feeling better.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...