"Life is amazingly good when it's simple and amazingly simple when it's good." ~ Terri Guillemets

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Is It Spring, Yet?


I may be in a bit of a hurry, but...I want spring.
I'm a firm believer that we only need snow for Christmas. 
In fact, I could easily transition from the Christmas season right into spring.
Couldn't you?  



I'm so looking forward to working and playing in my garden.
I am doing some planning to hold me over and for now, I'll just have to be content drooling over my heirloom seed catalogs.


 photo signaturetransparentbackground250_zps9d2bcf8a.jpg

8 comments:

cynthia lee designs said...

I'm ready for Spring to get here, but I'm sure that we will have more bad Winter weather before Spring gets here. Love the beautiful photo of Spring...I can look at it and dream of Springtime!!
~Cindy

Pamela Gordon said...

Be thankful your spring will be arriving much sooner than ours. It'll be mid-May before I can get into the garden and I'm getting anxious for it too. Dreaming and planning is good. Enjoy.

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Cindy, I so agree with you. I like the colder winter cozy time in December and then I'm done with it. I was just walking in my garden today thinking of all that I want and need to do this spring. Love your pretty pic. Sure is an inspiration.
How's the painting coming along?
Have a nice rest of the week.
XO

rush said...

Don't wish your time away, because one day you will wish it back. Savor this season for what it is. That will make Spring so much sweeter.

Big Rigs 'n Lil' Cookies said...

Great minds think alike!
At least we are in our second week of very mild temps, so that is helping me not get to anxious for spring. I did order a couple seed catalogs from a new companies to help February along :)

White Lace and Promises said...

I'm certainly not a gardener. I really don't like getting my hands dirty. Yikes! It's bad to admit that. I'm definitely not a foo-foo and surely don't mind changing diapers:)

sweetvintageofmine said...

me too! I have a blank canvas and I am anxious to do some yard designing!(but simple)! Happy catalog shopping~~~Blessings~~~Roxie

ImSoVintage Laura Walker said...

This wonderful last week of warmer temps has spoiled me. I'm ready for spring, too. xo Laura

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...