"Life is amazingly good when it's simple and amazingly simple when it's good." ~ Terri Guillemets

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Sharing Some Snow...Surprise!


Everyone seems to be getting some snow lately.
And so did we...but it wasn't predicted or in the forecast.
Surprise! 


First we had some ice and then over 6 inches of snow.


It's beautiful, but causes plenty of problems when no one is prepared.


I took these photos early this morning. And I took the dogs for a walk.
They are both 10 years old, but they acted like little pups and had fun frolicking in the snow.


Me? I'm back in the house, sitting at the window that overlooks the lake.
I think I'll stay put for the rest of the day.
I like staying warm and being as snug as a bug in a rug!

 photo signaturetransparentbackground250_zps9d2bcf8a.jpg

6 comments:

Pamela Gordon said...

These are really pretty photos of your surprise snow, Cindy. I like the lake and the snow laden branches. It's snowing hard here tonight too. Have a cozy evening.

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Cindy, what a surprise. Your snowfall is so pretty and the view from your window is beautiful.
Stay warm and have a nice evening.
XO

White Lace and Promises said...

This is so breathtakingly beautiful! I can't imagine that in middle GA. My kids in TN got it. I think I would have found a spot in front of the window too with a good book and a cup of coffee.

cynthia lee designs said...

The snow around the lake looks so pretty!! My dogs do the same thing in the snow. They are calling for snow and freezing rain for here tomorrow. So we ran errands today and will stay inside tomorrow.
hugs,
Cindy

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Hi Cindy!
Yes, tis the season for snow! I love your pictures! One of my favorite things to do is take pictures of freshly fallen snow. One of the most beautiful things on earth! I bet your pooches love that snow because it just makes them feel frisky!
Blessings to you!

Big Rigs 'n Lil' Cookies said...

Such pretty pictures! I always think it is pretties, when you can enjoy it from home, when you have no where you have to be! We had surprise weather today to, however ours was more in the freezing rain form. Good thing I just bought a new ice scraper :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...