"Life is amazingly good when it's simple and amazingly simple when it's good." ~ Terri Guillemets

Friday, January 23, 2015

The Shop Owner is a Little Lax


She's neglecting what she says she loves.
Items in the shop are dwindling. 
Choices are at a minimum. 


And why?
Oh, the shop owner is lax due to her own personal agenda.
She's updating her home. Yep...and it may continue for months.
Now it's not a complete overhaul, but still some hands on.
Lots of dirty work with some aches and pain involved.


All these vintage items are waiting patiently. 
Waiting to go into the shop. Waiting for a new home.
A home where they don't feel neglected.


So this shop owner is making a commitment to give the shop a boost this weekend.
Cross your fingers! I can use all the help I can get.

Have a wonderful weekend!


 photo signaturetransparentbackground250_zps9d2bcf8a.jpg

6 comments:

Pamela Gordon said...

Some great old vintage things there and I like the old wooden till drawer, Cindy. Have a great weekend.

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Cindy, Love your vintage treasures. Some days it's hard to find a balance to do it all, but I am sure you will find your way to the shop.
Have fun and a good weekend.
Hugs

White Lace and Promises said...

Cindy, I love that wire dish rack. I love your goods. I have closed my booth and am ready to find some things to fill my home with all the things I love.

cynthia lee designs said...

Hope you found your way into the shop to get your beautiful pieces listed for sale.
~Cindy

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Sounds exciting! My home needs some updating, too! A little work here and there! Just love your shop items!

Big Rigs 'n Lil' Cookies said...

I feel your pain with the home updates! We are finally to the final updates, and clean up. AND... the fun part... finally thinking of the new accessories to go with the new look :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...